Chapter 44

Jiyeon's POV

It was school the next day and I hope the teachers won't suspect us for both being absent in the same day.

I came early today at least to see Younghee on her phone, probably waiting for me.

"Aye, were you waiting for me?" I cooed, leaning down towards Younghee.

"Hah, bish no I was waiting for Areum."

"Okay then." I shrugged, internally disappointed but acted like I didn't care as I returned to my seat.

"Yo, wait." she dragged me back, chuckling.

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her response.

"Yeah okay I was waiting for you." she chuckled.

I squinted my eyes in suspicion before sighing heavily.

"One more time you go savage mode with me, I will tell Satansoo to drag you all the way to North Korea so the nuclear bombs will blast you and your savageness."

"Damn okay. By the way, how did your cousin's wedding go? Did you and Jungkook mwuah mwuah and wink wonk and frickle frackle?" Younghee started squishing my cheeks before making these mocking kissy noises along with some inhuman noises that I didn't know existed.

"Hoe calm yourself, we went to a church wedding, not a bar full of strange hoes."

"Heh, well I tried."

"Nice try but no, you need to hajima."

"But you guys look so cute together~ Why don't you just date already?"

I smiled at the thought but suddenly faded into a slight frown when I started flashbacks of Jeon fuckboy.

"Aww, oppa. I still want to make out with you."

"It's okay, we can still do that next time. Maybe later at break. Or actually, we could do more than that."

(a/n: changed it to break bc you hoes will bombard me again smfh.)

~~

"Did you two just fu-"

"Yes."

~~

"Daddy <3: I bet you're just dying of curiosity

Me: Am not

Me: Just hurry your shit up

Daddy <3: Stob

Daddy <3: Be patient woman

Me: ISTG I WILL BLOCK YOU

Daddy <3: Fine

Daddy <3: The results were positive

[Seen at 2:31]

~~

"Hey, Earth to Jiyeon. Where you at? Can you please stop spacing out again?"

"H-huh?"

"I swear if you keep spacing out like that, if Satansoo drags me all the way to North Korea, I'll drag you along with me so that the nuclear bombs can wake you the fuck up."

"Oh, um, sorry?"

"You're telling me to go all the way to North Kor- Oh, speaking of the devil." she chuckled.