Chapter 26

Jiyeon's POV

"Not really, well. Okay here I go."

[Flashback; Jungkook's POV]

"Haru-ah, I just realised, I haven't introduced you to my friends yet." I told Kim Haru, my girlfriend.

"Then why don't you introduce them to me?~"

It was break time already and I realised that she hasn't met Jimin and Taehyung yet.

It's not like we only started dating recently, it's been almost a year already, it's just that every break time she hangs out with her friends and we don't always meet up in break, if we do I don't hang out with Jimin nor Taehyung.

I brought her to the table where Jimin, Taehyung and I would sit and they both were surprised to see a new face.

"Yah, is this your girlfriend which you keep talking about?" Taehyung asked.

I always talked about her to them but they haven't really seen her yet, which is kind of unbelievable if you ask me.

"Jimin, Park Jimin, Earth to Jimin, are you there?" I waved my hand in front of Jimin because he doesn't seem so focused today.

It's strange how he's unusually silent when we hang out so what's the difference today?

"Huh? Ah, I'm sorry. Yes, hi." he came back to his senses.

"Jimin, Taehyung, this is my girlfriend, Kim Haru." I introduced.

"Taehyung imnida~"

"Hi umm, Haru? You look familiar, have we met before?" Jimin thought for a while.

Jimin smiled sweetly at her and she smiled back.

I would've been lying if I said I wasn't even a little bit jealous.

"We've met befor- Oh wait, aren't you the guy who I bumped into at the café?" she asked.

"Oh of course, now I remember. I wondered why you look familiar." Jimin flashed his eye smile and Haru's cheeks were tinted pink.

Soon afterwards they kept talking about the same topic for about two minutes now and Taehyung and I have no clue what's going on.

I cleared my throat to get their attention making both of them face towards me.

"How about we eat now?" I asked in a somewhat pissed tone.

"Umm, yeah. Of course." Haru said as she started munching on her kimchi.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward and quiet and I couldn't help but notice that Haru keeps stealing glances at Jimin then Jimin looks back.

Okay now I'm getting a bit furious.

Jungkook, control.

I guess it was natural for me to get a bit upset especially because Haru was the first I've ever dated, most likely my last because she has almost everything I look for in a girl.

Now that I don't know what's going on between her and Jimin, it makes me just a bit upset... or possibly more than that?

She was everything to me, maybe not my first kiss but okay.

~~

"I can't help but notice that you and Jimin seem really close." I admitted to Haru, who sat beside me.