Chapter 48

Jiyeon's POV

And again, it was the next day of school and RIP my eyes and ears for having to see Jungkook makeout with Yeji in the hallway.

Just like the first day of school.

What's worse is that they were near my locker so I could still see them from my peripheral vision while I took my books.

The finals are coming and graduation is in about three weeks and I really need to study.

Their slurping sounds really made me uncomfortable, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

Since they were nearby, I decided to interrupt their heated session.

"In the name of the father," I said, making them halt their actions.

"And of the son, and of the holy spirit." I continued as they turned to face me with confusion written all over their faces.

"Excuse m-"

"May Namjesus blast your impure souls, amen."

"Jiyeon, what are y-"

"Go get a goddamn room and not where the lockers are thank you very much." I bowed a ninety degree sarcastically and left them dumbfounded.

Suddenly I somehow noticed that Younghee was watching me from afar, smirking at me as I approached her.

"You really like to roast them hoes, do you?"

"Well what else can I do about people making out near my locker, making weird slurping sounds."

"Yeah, true. But funny how I keep seeing you roast so many of them these days. Does this have anything to do with you rejecting coconut man?"

"Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't know but it probably does."

"Probably it does, I haven't seen you be so aggressive and so savage. You must really like him, huh."

"Yeah, it makes me do savage things."

"Then why did you even reject him in the first place?"

"You know why. Now it's probably too late then."

"You aren't too late, he isn't married or anything."

"Even if I'm not late, I think it's best if I leave him alone for some time, don't you think?"

"By you leaving him alone for 'some time', just don't wait too long otherwise it's you who'll just get hurt in the end."

"How are you such an expert at this?"

"Not really, you have a brain of a goldfish, that's all."

Flashbacks of Jungkook started appearing in my mind again, it's only been two days and I started to miss him.

It somehow feels empty without me hearing his voice for a day.

I think it was a huge mistake by rejecting him.

Yeah I know, 'Jiyeon thanks for realising your feelings now that Jungkook's with someone else now.'

How I wish I could turn back time now.

"Now I'm starting to miss him." I said honestly.

"Well it doesn't look like it, it seems like none of it really affected you, you seem so savage and tough."

"Sometimes I'd have to act tough otherwise it'll make me look weak after the whole rejection of seagull boy incident. It'll seem like I'd be desperate to have him back." I whispered but enough for her to hear, tears welling up in my eyes.