✞ Chapter 9

Jiyeon's POV

"Just stop, Jungkook. You said you aren't even attracted to me so just-"

"What if I said that I was?"

Did I just hear correctly?

Is this a fuckboy's way of confessing to girls?

Stop playing with my heart, Jungkook.

Why is it that I'm getting this weird feeling even though I know I don't even like him?

"Umm, Jiyeon-ah? Are you still there? What are you thinking of?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of me, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Aww, are you thinking of me?" he teased.

"What? Huh?"

"So you do like me?"

"Like who now?"

"Jiyeon get back into your senses."

"Oh umm, I'm sorry."

"I just confessed, are you going to be my girlfriend now or are you going to reject me?" he pouted.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Asking you out duh."

"You mean trying to seduce me."

"No. Why? Are you getting seduced?" he smirked.

"Andwae."

"So is that a yes or a yes?"

"Sorry but I have to reject you."

"Wae?"

"I mean we're not even that close."

"And so?"

"So it's a no, sorry."

His eyes started to tear up and from the looks of it I think he was going to cry.

Fuckboys cry?

(A/N: BTW, THERE WAS ACTUALLY THIS QUOTE OF HOBI SO FAR IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BRIGHT MY PERSONALITY IS, I'M A HUMAN, I GET STRESSED TOO." WELL IT REMINDED ME OF IT SO JUST IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW)

"I-I.. Umm.." I stuttered because this feeling of guilt washed over me.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry it's just that-"

All of a sudden Jungkook wiped away his tears and smirked at me in an evil way.

"Don't be too much of yourself, Jiyeon. I wasn't serious when I actually said I liked you."

I felt disappointed not because Jungkook didn't like me, it's just that he lied.

"You're such a disappointment, Jungkook."

"Why? Do you like me?" he smirked.

"I don't give a shit, like me or not. It's just that, how can you lie when you confess?"

"I don't know, just remember that I wouldn't even like girls."

"So basically you're gay."

"What the- N.O. I just don't take relationships seriously."

"But... why?"

"None of your business."

Then when I was just going to change the topic, Mr Jung appeared.

"Good morning class."

"Hi Mr Jung." everyone greeted lazily.

"I suppose this is how your class greets every teacher."