Chapter 23

Jiyeon's POV

"Did you two just fu-"

"Yes."

I swear to god this little piece of sh-

"Kidding. No we didn't. It's funny how you reacted to it so much, your reaction was cute." he burst into fits of laughter, attracting the attention of some people in our class.

"Did you just say cute?" I cringed at his comment.

"Yea, you look cute when your mad."

"I was not mad." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Of course you were, you were jealous." he winked before pinching my cheeks in adoration.

"Aigoo~ So cute~"

I returned him a creeped out glare before playfully smacking his hand away.

"I was not jealous."

"Whatever you say, pfft. You should've seen the jelly look on your face."

"There's nothing to be jealous about."

"Tell that to yourself, not to me you jealous penguin."

"Am not."

"Whatever."

"Anyway, why was she winking at you anyways? And why were you looking so messy today?"

"See? You're a jealous penguin."

"Yah, can you answer me properly?!"

"Yeah, well earlier I woke up late and had to run to school but on the way Yerin and Mr Seokjin were passing by.

[Flashback; Jungkook's POV]

"Mm, Jungkook go faster!" Jiyeon moaned as I sped up my pace.

"Ahh, princess you're so tight."

The sound of moans and groans synced filled the room.

"Jungkook? Honey? Wake up."

I shot up from my bed immediately and there my mom was, staring at me with a weird glare.

"Honey, it's already 8 in the morning. Why are you still sleeping?"

Then I realised I just got up late today because I was so indulged in my wet dream with Jiyeon.

It was frustrating how I didn't get to finish but right now I had to run to school.

There was no time to waste, I carelessly put on my clothes and didn't even have the time to brush my hair.

I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face before I dashed out the door and ran to school.

I'm hungry because I didn't even get to eat breakfast.

When I ran to school, I had a spare five minutes and was casually walking to class when I bumped into Yerin, who dropped her books because her eyes were focused on the ground.

"Ah, mian." I said, helping her pick up her books.

She smiled back at me, bowing at me as a sign of thanks.

Yerin was the girl sitting at the back of the class.

She is pretty but she isn't my type.

Before we could part ways, Mr Seokjin came out of Principal Namjoon's office as he bursted into laughter.

Yerin and I looked at each other in confusion, wondering what was going on with him.

"Hey kids!" Mr Seokjin called out to both of us.

I turned to see that no one else was behind us so I assumed he was talking to Yerin and I.

"Yes sir?" we said in unison.

"Why did the tomato blush?" he chuckled.

I looked back at Yerin who was just as confused as I was because of the random pun just came out of nowhere.

"Why?" we said together.

"Because he saw the salad dressing." he laughed out loud as Yerin and I chuckled awkwardly.

I looked at Yerin and winked at her, which was more of like a sign asking what was going on with Mr Seokjin but she took it as an inside joke and winked back.

[End of Flashback; End of POV]

"Yeah, so that's why she winked at me when she came to class."

"That made so much of sense now."

"Mhmm."

"For a moment I actually thought you did it."

"Wait, why though?" he smirked.

I looked at him blankly and faced the other direction.

"See? I told you that you were a jealous penguin."

"Out of everything, why a jealous penguin?"

"Jealous because you are, penguin because you're cute, jealous penguin because you're cute when you're jealous... or mad."

My cheeks flushed crimson in embarrassment as I used my hair to hide my flushed face.

~~

The day was already over and again, it was time for detention with Jungkook.

Younghee looked at me before she left the classroom and mouthed a 'you go girl' and playfully smirked at me as she did so.

"Okay, what do we do now?" I spoke up.

"I'm bored too."

"How about we dance?"

"No."

"Aww why not?"

"I'm too hungry to dance, literally I have no energy."

"Didn't you eat in break today?"

"Yeah, but I didn't eat breakfast and I need to eat."

"Then why don't you eat?"

"Well I don't have food."

"Too bad, I don't have any either. Now you have to keep starving for another five hours."

"No I won't."

"Of course you will, you said you didn't have breakfast so.."

"Well luckily I just found a replacement for my breakfast." he smirked, walking towards my direction as I backed up until I felt the hard surface on my back.

"W-what's that?"

"You."

. . .

i think the story should have until chapter 30-35.

what do you think?

double update cause it's my bday. :3