Chapter 55*

(a/n: i decided not to end it at chapter 69 bc it was too long so i'm ending it on this chapter. i have so many books pending and i ran out of ideas for this book i'm so so so sorry. :c )

Author's POV

"Oh my god, Jiyeon I thought you wouldn't wake up soon, I missed you so mu-"

"Who are you?"

Jiyeon had said the three words that made Jungkook heart stop.

"Jiyeon-ah, it's m-me, it's Jungk-" he missed her so much that he reached his hand out to caress her face.

"Dude, get your hands off me." she scoffed.

"J-Jiyeon, it's me."

"I know it's you, but why are you even here? Go back to your girlfriend, Yeji."

"W-what?"

"Leave me alone."

"So I'm just going to leave you here and pretend that nothing ever happened between us, huh?"

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened between us. You have a girlfriend, I'm happy with Taehyung already."

"You and Taehyung are together?" the male's heart ached badly, he tried to understand what was going on.

"We weren't official yet, but I'll make it official today."

"B-but why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"How can you be in a relationship with someone while you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't even have a boyfriend, have you gone crazy? I mean, who would it even be?"

"M-me."

"Yeah, and Donald Trump is my grandfather."

~~

Jungkook left the room while he cried his heart out.

He drove home, depressed because Jiyeon couldn't remember the time they were at the bar.

He rushed to a building nearby and jumped out of the 60th floor because of depression.

Two weeks later, Jiyeon recalled her memories and found out that Jungkook suicided.

So Jiyeon went to the hospital rooftop and hung herself too because there was no purpose in life anymore.

Jiyeon and Jungkook met each other in heaven.

-THE END-

. . .

sorry to end it here i just realised how many books were pending.

i hope you enjoyed my story and thank you to all those who were expecting a happy ending.

i love y'all.

i'll be posting the epilogue and the author's note by tomorrow. c:

. . .

lmao sorry for trolling you i'm ending this on chapter 69.

how to trigger your readers 101 by me