Chapter 27

Jiyeon's POV

"You don't need to know the rest, all you need to know is that your name will be the last in that book." he smiled.

My cheeks suddenly flushed crimson red while my heart somewhat fluttered.

Help, I'm melted.

"Oh my God, Jungkook, this is why you're a good f-friend.. You have a good sense of.. humour and-"

Jungkook looked at me with a blank face, seeming like he was serious.

"..and you're really good at sarcasm and.."

Jungkook stared at me as if he looked directly into my soul.

"...I like how you're good at.. cracking jokes?"

He still did the same stare at me and it started to get me worried.

"Who said anything about me kidding?" he stared at me in confusion.

"Me?"

"No."

"Fine whatever, just.. It's your turn to ask."

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll go with dare since both of us are stuck here anyways so pfft."

"I dare you to scream and call the ahjussi outside saying that you need to use the bathroom then get out of the class and come back."

"That's so dumb."

"It's a dare."

"Fine."

I went over next to the door and banged on it loudly, eventually screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Ahjussi! I really need to go to the bathroom right now so it would be really helpful if you could please unlock this door right now because-"

The guard heard me and soon opened the door for me to get out, holding the keys in his hand.

I went outside of the classroom and walked towards the bathroom but then stopped my tracks.

Then I turned over to see the ahjussi with a confused face.

"On second thought, I don't think I really need to use the washroom."

The guard shook his head in disbelief before cursing under his breath.

"These damn kids just disturbed my sleep." he grumbled.

I went back to the classroom to see Jungkook snickering there as he sat on his desk when the ahjussi locked the door again.

"Have you seen the look on his face?" Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah, he was pissed." I rolled my eyes playfully but soon laughed along with him.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around the classroom fifty times until you lose your sane." I chuckled.

His eyes widened in shock before he lazily stood up and started running around the classroom as I counted.

1

2

3

4

...

11

12

13

14