✞ Chapter 24

Jiyeon's POV

warning! warning! warning!

smut ahead!

skip to the next chapter cause this is a smut chapter.

you have been warned!

"Well luckily I just found a replacement for my breakfast." he smirked, walking towards my direction as I backed up until I felt the hard surface on my back.

"W-what's that?"

"You."

His soft lips landed on mine though I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, our lips colliding with each other.

He groped my butt, causing me to squeal as he let his tongue slip in my mouth, exploring my wet cavern.

The feeling of his tongue made me drip down there as I moaned in his mouth as a sign of satisfaction.

Jungkook started to unbutton my blouse slowly one at a time while I tugged on the hem of his shirt, as if asking him to help me take it off.

He understood what I was trying to do and it made it easier to take off, slowly pulling away from the heated kiss as he did so.

Our lips reconnected and this time I rapidly unzipped his pants, causing them to pool on his ankles as he did the same, pulling down my skirt.

His hands roamed down to my thighs, caressing it as his hand made it's way near my region, causing the water works to happen down there.

He left a trail of wet kisses from my cheeks, to my jawline, descending to my sweet spot as he slowly sucked on it before sliding down to leave purple marks on my collar bone.

He kept leaving a trail of open mouth kisses until he was dangerously close to my area, as he pulled down my undergarments with his teeth.

He flicked his tongue upwards to where I was desperate, making me flinch at the sudden contact before whining soon enough at the loss of contact because he immediately picked me up in bridal style, only to place me at a desk.

Slowly he slid his tongue in and out making my mind go overboard as my head fell back because of the extreme pleasure.

My fingers soon got tangled up in his hair as he did so.

He added in a finger afterwards, sending these chills to my spine as he pulled it in and out the same time I was being eaten out.

Jungkook placed my legs on his shoulders, giving him more access as he slid in another finger, sending waves of pleasure all over my body.

It turned me on even more when I could feel his hot breath down there, making me moan in pleasure.

"Mm, Jungkook, don't stop~"

Soon a familiar knot started forming in my stomach and Jungkook knew this because of the uncontrollable noises I was making, they were getting louder.

He sped up the pace of both his tongue and his fingers and soon enough I released and tried to regain my breath.

Jungkook smirked at me, unclasping my bra with ease as I pulled down his boxers, making his erection spring free as it hit my stomach,

He picked up his pants that were on the floor and grabbed a condom from the pocket before opening it up and rolling it on his member.

I didn't take my pills today so I made sure he wore protection.

He aligned his member in front of my entrance, slowly lubricating it with my juices before he rammed into me.

Both of our heads fell back in ecstasy before he slammed his thing rougher because basically we were already used to all of this.

He pulled out his shaft, making me whine at the sudden loss of contact but soon enough he slammed it right back in, but this time even deeper.

"Ahh, oppa, harder!"

"Jiyeon-ah, how are you.. still.. so.. tight?"

He repeated the routine and soon enough he was slamming so deep until he reached my g-spot, making me arch my back and it felt like shots of ecstasy was injected into me.

"Mm, Jungkook! Right.. there!"

He knew that he was thrusting into my g-spot, making him slam rougher and he sped up his pace.

I flipped over and changed our positions, making me ride on him instead.

Jungkook groaned at the pleasure, guiding the pace of my hips as I did so.

The sound of moans, groans and skin slapping filled the room and Jungkook's hoarse groans turned me on even more, making me reach my climax easier.

He changed our positions again as he slammed in even faster, only to thrust in sloppier, signalling that he was reaching his high, as well as me too.

The familiar knot started to build up in my stomach and soon enough we came together, releasing the yellow fluid as we did so.

Jungkook pulled his member out, disposing the used rubber into the bin while sweat dripped on both of our foreaheads and I could see his hair sticking onto his face.

He decided to say something as we cleaned up.

"Thanks for the breakfast." he winked.

. . .

i'm back from the dead.

triple update cause it's still my bday. :3