✞ Chapter 51

Jiyeon's POV

"Jiyeon-ah, wake up. It's time for school."

I got up, rubbing my eyes as soon as I did.

Was I dreaming?

Well that was a nice dream because I didn't want to wake up anymore.

I looked over to my left to see Jungkook parking his car.

Wow, so it wasn't a dream after all.

"You pabo, what school are you talking about?" I slapped his arm playfully, earning a chuckle in response.

After we got inside since it was raining heavily, we dried up ourselves before we went to his car.

He drove all the way to his house since it was better than him driving all the way to my house and drive back again.

And since my parents were still away, why not?

I was still freezing even after I dried up, wiping my shoes at his doormat before stepping in.

"Do you live alone?"

"Uh yeah, my parents are all the way in Busan."

"Ohh, okay." I said, nodding as I looked around his house.

I left my shoes at the entrance of his door because my feet already got tired after standing in the rain for so long.

I followed him all the way to his bedroom, soon he handed me his white shirt and some grey sweatpants to borrow.

He showed me his bathroom and I got inside to get cleaned up before wearing his white shirt.

His shirt was already long enough to cover myself until my thighs so I didn't wear his sweatpants , I wore only my underwear under it.

Afterwards I brushed my teeth with the new spare toothbrush he gave me since I couldn't get my things earlier.

I got out of the bathroom and sat down on his comfy bed, looking around his room as he entered the bathroom to wash himself up.

As soon as he finished, he dried up and sat beside me on his bed, soon lying down while I still sat up.

"I'm probably disturbing you here so I'm just going to go sleep on your sofa if you don't mi-"

"No, stay."

"Uhm, actually it's okay, I can go and-"

"Stay."

"Okay so I'm just going to sleep on the floor no-"

"No, you don't have to." he said sternly as he pulled me back with him, making me lie down beside him.

I looked up at the ceiling, deep in thoughts without even noticing Jungkook's gaze fixed on me.

His long gaze made me look over to him, wrinkling my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked, chuckling.

"What do you mean what?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Why can't I stare?"

"It's rude to stare."

"It's not rude to stare at my girlfriend though."

I looked at him in shock, internally giggling at his answer.

"That was smooth af." I mentioned.

It was a long minute of silence just staring into each other's eyes, time passing slowly in the room.

I broke the gaze, soon looking around his room again while his eyes were still fixed on me.