Chapter 17

Jiyeon's POV

[The Next Day]

I was walking with Younghee to class since I really wasn't ready to show myself up to Jungkook yesterday.

It's really embarrassing after we just had, you know.

As soon as we entered the class, Jungkook was the first one I saw and he had a smug grin on his face as I sat beside him.

Because that's where I sit, duh.

"Jungkook, your smirks are killing me."

"I know it does."

"No, I mean as in really creeping me out."

"Duh, why shouldn't I be?"

"Because it's creepy."

"No, it's just my way of showing how much I really appreciated you yesterday."

"What do you mean appreciated?"

"Damn those moans were sexy." he winked.

It's really embarrassing and I find it uncomfortable to talk about it.

"No, please. I really would not want to remember that."

"Daddy please go faster, right there, you feel so good." he imitated in a teasing tone.

Out of embarrassment, I covered my face with my hair and moved my chair away from him.

"Aww, is Park Jiyeon-ie embarrassed~?" he cooed.

"No, shut up."

"If you aren't then why were your cheeks so red and why are you moving away from me?" he laughed.

Honestly I don't know how the guard didn't hear us yesterday.

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if they told me that Yoongi was the guard.

But no, it was this ahjussi who probably just slept this whole time.

I really wouldn't want my friends to know about what happened between Jungkook and I yesterday because they would either bombard me with questions or tease me until my death.

~~

At break time I went to the rooftop again to eat in peace with no one actually having to bother me.

I hope Jimin doesn't come to the rooftop again to tell me not to jump off the building.

After I finished my food, there was really nothing else to do.

Again like last time I sat at the edge of the rooftop with my bag away from me, legs dangling.

I looked over at the view on top, I could see everyone outside.

To relieve my boredom, I started singing to myself though it was rather loud and clear and anyone could hear it from afar.

Mianhae mianhae hajima

Naega chorahaeji janha

Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo

Eoseo nareul jugigo ga

Naneun gwaenchanha

Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo

Amureochi anheun deut useojwo

Nega bogo sipeun ttae giokhal su itge

Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geureol su itge

(a/n: lol can y'all guess the song :3)