Chapter 55

Author's POV

"Oh my god, Jiyeon I thought you wouldn't wake up soon, I missed you so mu-"

"Who are you?"

Jiyeon had said the three words that made Jungkook heart stop.

"Jiyeon-ah, it's m-me, it's Jungk-" he missed her so much that he reached his hand out to caress her face.

"Dude, get your hands off me." she scoffed.

"Can't you remember me? It's me, your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook." the male was on the verge of crying, his tears welling up in his eyes.

"Who's Jeon Jungkook? I only know Justin Seagull, the very last of the seagull species."

Jungkook suddenly became taken aback by her choice of words, is it normal to be talking sarcastically especially when you have some kind of amnesia?

"What are you talking ab- Oh." he sighed in relief, a bit upset at the same time at how Jiyeon could make up something like that.

"Were you crying?" Jiyeon chuckled, weakly smiling because she was still physically weak.

"I was about to, how can you make up something like that?" Jungkook chuckled too, wiping the tears that pooled in his eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't know you actually thought I was serious."

"Well if I fell from the rooftop and I possibly could've had amnesia, wouldn't you think I was serious?"

"Oh yeah."

"I hate myself for this now, next time, I'm definitely not listening to you. You said it was only going to be Taehyung."

"Well yeah, even I thought it was going to be Taehyung. If it was actually Taehyung and you followed me, you probably would've complicated it even more." she said realistically.

"But it wasn't and you ended up falling off the school building. I would've probably jumped out if you couldn't remember me."

Thoughts flooded in Jiyeon's head, she somehow evoked some past memories where Jungkook actually suicide.

Did she, or was it just déjà vu?

Suddenly, an evident sound grumbled from the room.

It was Jiyeon's stomach.

Jungkook snorted at the sound of her grumbling stomach.

"I think I'll get you some food then?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks."

~~

The occupied 19 year old was busy playing his video games, but the thought of Jiyeon falling off the school constantly disrupted his thoughts; he found it extremely disturbing,

He took his phone to call Jiyeon's best friend, he thought she deserved to be informed about it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Younghee."

"Taehyung? What happened? You usually never call. Wait, you've never even called.

"Well it's something important."

"I swear if you only called to say hello then-"

"Jungkook's ex-girlfriend pushed Jiyeon from the rooftop and now she's in the hospital."

There was a long silence on the other line.

"Younghee? Are you still there?"

"Y-yeah, where is she? Is she okay? How did you find out about it? When was this?"