Chapter 57

lol y'all thought i was dead

acc yeah i'm reincarnated ksdhfdjkshfjksdhf

sorry for updating after a year ig ehhehehehehhehe i'm high

i had to read the previous chapters bc i forgot the story and sjkhsdfksdhf i'm crying @ my own story

.   .   .

Jiyeon's POV

[2 weeks later]

I'm so glad I got out of that hospital, there was practically nothing to do.

The food was disgusting and all I did was sleep.

Not implying that it's boring to sleep or anything, but you get the point.

My parents had finally returned from their business trip and they were worried when they heard about the accident.

It was a typical Monday morning.

Hair? Messy

Face? Drowsy

Eyes? Baggy

Hotel? Trivago

I was out in the living room preparing my stuff since it was my first day after being so long at the hospital.

"Jiyeon, honey, how are you doing? Is your head alright? Do you feel alright? Do you need to go to school today? I don't think it's a great idea to go to school today." my mom rambled.

"I'm alright, Mom, the doctor said it was  just a minor injury. And besides, I've already been released from the hospital." 

My mom hesitated before she gave a shrug and left to go to the bathroom.

I turned back to see her shaking her head in concern.

I did the usual routine, breakfast and a bath before I left for school.

~~

It was quite chilly in the morning, yet it was still green around me.

I walk past the houses and the hundreds of trees surrounding them.

Green.

Half an hour flew by like a couple of minutes after being so distracted by nature itself.

It must have been because of being trapped in that hospital for so long.

8:00 am.

People.

Lots and lots of familiar faces staring at me while I headed inside the school.

I was relieved to see my bunch of friends together to escape the embarrassment.

They've obviously heard about my accident, I was the latest tea in the school.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Haru, and Younghee were all standing in a corner before I approached.

"How's my extra cute girlfriend doing?" Jungkook said, suddenly grabbing me and kissing the top of my head.

I shook my head, signalling a no.

I was happy to see all my friends together, especially since I need them after everything that's happened.

Taehyung was smiling at me, although I could feel that friendzone air circulating around us.

"So what'd I miss?" I asked, to break the sudden awkward silence.

"Not much, it's almost the end of the year so a lot of people in our school won't be coming." Younghee said.