✞ Chapter 16

Jiyeon's POV

(a/n: y'all were disappointed of the smut tease so here i go with the smut)

warning! warning! warning!

smut chapter ahead, skip chapter if you don't like smut

you have been warned

Slowly, he started to approach me and attacked me with a lustful kiss.

His hands went to my blouse and started to unbutton them slowly.

And there I knew I was in for it.

He started to grind on me, causing to moan in his mouth.

As soon as he unbuttoned my blouse, he threw it to God knows where.

Same goes for my skirt.

I had this urge to unzip his pants, so I did.

"Eager are we?"

I nodded my head and couldn't care less about his teasing.

Slowly, I held the hem of his shirt and lifted it, only to throw it wherever my clothes went flying.

We were so indulged in the scene happening and the make out session started to get heated.

His hand roamed down my thighs and gave it a little squeeze, causing me to accidentally squeal, giving him access to my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance and of course he won.

He carried me all the way to the teachers' desk as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His hands began to unclasp my bra, skilfully with one hand.

Jungkook slowly pulled away from the kiss, with a line of saliva dripping down as he did before slowly going to my neck, sucking it and leaving marks afterwards.

Unholy noises started to come out from my mouth and it was hard to believe that it was me.

"Yeah, and I'm the fuckboy." he spoke up.

"You are." I chuckled.

His hands trailed down my stomach and tugged on the hem of my undergarments, only to pull them down afterwards.

I don't know why but I felt so desperate for his touch and I couldn't deny it now, not now.

Suddenly he started cupping my breast, giving it a light squeeze before he did the same treatment to the other.

He leaned in again for a lustful kiss as I eagerly pulled down his boxers.

And there, the Jungcock sprung free.

"How is that going to fit in me?" my eyes widened in shock at his size.

"I'll make it fit."

Before he could say anything else, I kneeled down in front him, levelling my face with his thing in front on me.

"Baby, next thing you'd have to do is- ahh."

I placed his whole thing in my mouth, trying to deep throat him as much.

Since his whole thing couldn't fit in my mouth, I used my hands to pleasure the rest of it.

"Ahh, Jiyeon. Keep going, don't stop."

I kept doing that until he started groaning so much.

"Jiyeon, ahh. You're doing great, ahh I'm coming!"

I was lying if I said I didn't gag from time to time.

After a while, he released his load in my mouth, forcing me to swallow all of that bitter substance.

I stood up from there before he summoned a condom from the pocket of his jeans which had fallen on the floor earlier.

He used his hands to spread my legs a bit wider and placed me to sit on top of the desk, with my legs dangling.

He rolled on his protection before he positioned himself in front of my entrance.

Say goodbye to my V Card.

One. Two.

"Ahh, that feels so good." Jungkook groaned as he slid into my entrance.

I'm not used to any of this, the feeling of his shaft inside me hurt so much as it stretched my walls.

He kept pushing in slowly, letting me adjust to his size as my eyes started to tear up from the pain.

As soon as he realised, he looked deeply into my eyes and kissed my forehead to possibly relieve the pain.

"I'm sorry, it'll get better."

He kept thrusting and began to be impatient because of the slow pace until pleasure got replaced with the pain.

I didn't want to make him wait any longer and also because I was impatient myself.

"Jungkook, go faster."

He slowed down even more making me frustrated.

"Nuh uh, princess. That's not the name." he teased.

"Daddy, please go faster."

He nodded his head, meaning that he got my message and started to thrust his member inside me even faster.

"Ahh, daddy. You feel so good."

"Your walls feel better, princess."

The room was filled by the sound of moans and groans and also skin slapping.

"Daddy! Harder! Faster! Deeper!"

He started to thrust rougher than earlier causing me to moan louder.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure came to me when he started hitting a spot which I didn't even know existed.

"Ahh! Daddy right there!"

He lifted one leg of mine and held it around his waist so that he could thrust even deeper into me, getting full access to my womanhood.

A foreign feeling starts to build up in my stomach and I moaned even louder.

"I'm coming!"

I already hit my climax, but Jungkook wasn't so he still kept thrusting faster to be able to reach his high, making me moan in a mix of pain and pleasure both at the same time.

After some time Jungkook still hasn't reached his high and waves of pleasure started to build up again.

He thrusted as fast as he could trying to chase his orgasm, making us reach our climax at the same time, I've reached my second climax.

He shot his load into the condom before he pulled out his member and threw the condom to the nearest bin.

I can't believe I just did that.

. . .

hope y'all quenched your thirst

i've never written a smut as fast as this

double update cause y'all were disappointed with the smut tease i'm sorry :(