Chapter 39

Jiyeon's POV

Last night I couldn't stop giggling like a little kid thinking of Jungkook's warm hug yesterday.

There was this strange feeling I got yesterday when he was and it's messing up my whole brain.

Who knew that this fluffy side of Jungkook even existed?

Who knew he wasn't horny 24/7?

Jungkook was smiling at me when I entered the classroom, for the first time he wasn't smirking, what an accomplishment.

"Hi Kook." I greeted as I sat beside him.

"H-hi Jiyeon." his eyes followed my directions until I kind of got creeped out by him.

"Yah, what are you staring at?" I shot him a weird glare, earning a chuckle from him.

"You should get used to it because it will be my ritual now." he chuckled.

Mr Seokjin was going to be taking over our first lesson again today, he entered the classroom with a smile on his face.

"Good morning Mr Seokjin." the class greeted lazily.

"How can you greet your worldwideu hansum teacher like that? Put some more energy." he scoffed.

"GOOD MORNING MR SEOKJINNNNN~" the class shouted, causing me to cover my ears.

"Yah, I didn't say to scream you annoying kids. STOP IT, do you want me to spell that out for you too? S-T-O-P I-T!"

The class stayed silent for a while until Mr Seokjin started teaching.

~~

Break started and we were leaving our classrooms, Jungkook and I left together but suddenly I felt his hand creep up to mine.

His hand was soft and warm so I just let him be.

Our peace was disrupted when Seolhyun appeared out of nowhere with her fat stomach as she started to approach me and yell at me."

"Jiyeon you clingy bitch, get away from my oppa." she yelled, pulling him away from me as Jungkook started to free from her grip.

"Your oppa? Tsk, I don't even see your name on him. How can you claim him when you weren't even together?"

"Well he was now hands off." she shot.

"When were we even togeth-" Jungkook was interrupted by me.

"Listen, I don't need you to speak more lies just like the DNA results you gave him, you hear me?" I ranted.

Seolhyun widened her eyes in shock and reached out her hand to slap me when my hand stopped her from doing so.

"Listen up Seolhoe, get your hands off of me because I don't care if you're pregnant or not but these hands will leave a red mark on your face. Now leave, get away from my life, get away from Jungkook's life, give this school some peace." I yelled, pulling Jungkook with me, away from her.

~~

"Who knew you could be that dangerous?" Jungkook chuckled.

We were both sitting at a table in the cafeteria and Jungkook sat across me.

For the first time I didn't sit on the rooftop because I'm sitting with Jungkook today.

"I didn't know either. It's just that, how can she just claim you that and go all 'get away from my oppa' when you weren't even together?" I ranted, also imitating Seolhyun at the same time.

"Ooh, looks like someone's jealous~" he cooed.

"Pfft, who's jealous?" I clicked my tongue.

"Ohoho, Jiyeon's jealous penguin mode is on~"

"Yah, no it isn't." I was about to playfully hit his chest again when his hand stopped me as his brown orbs were staring into mine.

"Do you have a thing for hitting my chest or something?" he chuckled, still holding my hand.

"N-no, it's just when you get annoying." I teased as he slowly let go of my hand.

The tension was awkard and we've already finished eating when a guy from our class passed by to tell us something.

"Hey, do you guys know that Seolhyun's screaming on the rooftop right now?" Lee Chan mentioned.

Our eyes widened and shock hence rushed to the rooftop immediately.

When we reached the rooftop a crowd of students and a teacher surrounded Seolhyun who was standing on the edge of the rooftop.

"Seolhyun, what do you think you're doing?!" Jungkook yelled as he pulled me along towards where Seolhyun was.

"Park Jiyeon, you!" she pointed at me with anger in her eyes.

"You told me to give this school some peace so here I am, doing what you told me to do." she yelled.

"I said give this school some peace as in stop with your yelling but I never told you to jump off the school rooftop. Why are you taking everything so literally?" I yelled back.

"Because why can't you just let me be with my oppa?" she started sobbing.

"He wasn't even your oppa in the first place! What are you saying?"

"All I wanted was for me and my baby to be with Jungkook so why can't you leave us in peace?"

"Do you even know what you're saying? Jungkook isn't even the father of your baby. What do you mean leave you in peace anyways? How can I leave you in peace when you're causing trouble for him?" I asked, approaching her.

"Don't come any closer or I will seriously jump right here, right now."

I put my hands away and stopped in my tracks.

"Miss Kim Seolhyun, please get away from there right now! We'll have no option but to call your parents." one of the teachers warned.

"But all I wanted was Jungkook." she cried.

"Miss Kim, I'm sorry but we cannot grant that for you because-"

"It's okay Ms Kang, I'll be with Seolhyun and take her to the hospital for now." Jungkook spoke up as he took Seolhyun with him downstairs, leaving me speechless.

. . .

why are y'all complimenting me on my selfie tag in the tags book?

can you hear me sobbing? T^T