✞ Chapter 7

Kaylia's POV

WARNING! HERE'S A SMUT, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU'RE GON AVOID IT.

UGH IM CRINGING AT MY OWN SMUT

"Well not here baby." he whispered into my ear before taking me to an unfamiliar house which I've never seen.

"Oppa, is this your house?"

"Yes now come with me." he gestured me to follow him to his bedroom.

Luckily his parents weren't home.

He slightly pushed me onto his bed making me bounce onto the fluffy mattress.

"Oppa~" I whined when he stared deeply into my eyes after slowly crawling on top of me.

"Kaylia, I can't touch you, you have a boyfriend." Jungkook said, hesitating whether he should do it or not.

"I thought you're a fuckboy."

"Yes but you have a-"

"No, I don't."

"Isn't Taehyung your boyfriend?"

"Nope, he's my friend."

His mouth turned into an 'o' and nodded slowly.

"Oppa, please-"

I was interrupted when he crashed his lips onto mine and held my cheeks.

He slowly removed my ponytail, letting my hair loose.

"I can make you feel good unlike anyone else can, oppa." I smirked.

"We'll see about that." he said, continuing to kiss me while slowly undressing me.

He explored the caverns of my mouth with his tongue and dripping saliva was the proof of our hot kiss.

The feeling of his touch had already made me a bit wet down there and I was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I slowly removed his shirt too and was shocked on his beautiful abs.

"Ooo, liking my body too much hmm?" he cooed.

I blushed so hard and nodded at the same time before my mouth slowly went down to his abs and started biting on them, leaving purple hickeys.

While I was sucking on his chest, he slowly grinded his erected member my clothed pussy.

My mouth let go of his abs because he started to unclasp my bra and remove my underwear with his teeth.

I suddenly got embarrassed and covered up myself because no one has ever seen me like this.

"No, don't cover up. You're beautiful."

He suddenly started to suck on my neck, leaving purple marks on them as well.

His mouth roamed down from my neck to my stomach, and then even lower until he reached my clit.

He used his awesome tongue skills to roam inside my clit and I started moaning really loudly.

Well at least I could scream as loud as I want.

"Kaylia, I never knew you would be wet for me already.." he cooed.

He kept encircling around my womanhood area, causing me to moan louder.

"Ahh, oppa~"

Soon I was going to reach my climax when he stopped and smirked at me, making me completely disappointed.

"Ugh, Jeon Jungkook~ Why would you stop? I hate you." I pouted.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tease you because you're too sensitive to my touch." he winked.

Then instead of his mouth, he inserted two fingers into me, getting in deeper slowly.

"Deeper~"

He followed what I said at least and went faster and deeper than earlier, but then this time he added another finger.

"Jungkook!"

I think he's trying to help me adjust to him though it's hurting so badly down there.

"I WANT ALL OF YOU NOW OPPA!"

He smirked at me and pulled down his boxers.

Someone pray for my pussy please.

He slowly slid his member into me and I gasped.

"Ow, oppa... It hurts, stop it please."

Jungkook ignored me and continued thrusting slowly.

It hurted so badly like my womanhood was going to rip apart and break.

"OPPA, STOP!"

"Get used to it, Kaylia. At least you're wet so it's easier for me to get in."

He continued to thrust into me and I felt myself getting adjusted to his size.

"Right there oppa.."

He stopped again to annoy me and he smirked.

"Will you please just stop annoying me oppa?"

"I thought you told me to stop earlier."

"Now I didn't."

He rolled his eyes while he smirked and he continued to slowly thrust in me again.

Soon enough, pleasure took over pain and I was feeling so comfortable.

"Ngh, oppa. Yes, right there. But go slowly on me, it still hurts a bit."

My walls started to get tighter over time and they were wrapped around his d ck.

"M-more.."

He started to go slower on me and moved very gently which disappointed me.

"Why are you going slower, oppa?"

"You told me to go slowly."

"F ck that, go rough on me daddy."

He started to thrust deeper and faster in me until he pounded enough that it reached my core.

"Over there oppa." I moaned, soon arching my back in pleasure because he kept hitting my g-spot.

"Kaylia, you're becoming tighter."

"Ahh, oppa." I moaned when I reached my climax but Jungkook hasn't reached yet.

"Jungkook, please stop now." I whined because he still kept going into me and it hurted.

"I haven't reached yet."

"But oppa, it hurts~"

"I can't, sorry." he said, before pounding in hard and rough, making me flinch a bit.

Soon we both moaned in sync because I started to I could feel myself reaching my second orgasm.

We reached our climax together and we both panted heavily.

"Oppa, I'm tired."

"Who says we're done?"

(A/N: AYE KAYKAY YOURE NOT DONE YET HEYYYYY.. ANYWAYS THX FOR READING THE CHAPTER IF YOU DID, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SMUT HUEHUE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) SRY IF U DIDN'T LIKE THE SMUT, IM STILL AN AMATEUR WRITER OF SMUTS AND IM WRITING SMUTS AT 2 IN THE MORNING SO YEA AHAHA.. THANK YOU CHINGUS FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS BAIIIII)