Chapter 22

(a/n: i wasn't supposed to be updating because finals but it's my birthday today so yay. :3)

Jiyeon's POV

Yesterday was the opposite of innocence.

I had to be honest, the whole day was kinky and I desperately need my soul and body to get blessed.

Today we were sitting in class and I think Jungkook might be late today so I had to talk to Younghee, who as well was as bored as me because Areum was busy with Yoongi.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, let's hang out at the mall today." she suggested, her lips tugging into a smile.

"Oh of cour- Wait, actually I can't go today." my hopes were turned down as soon as I realised that I still had detention.

"Why not? You haven't been hanging out since last week. What are you doing?" her eyebrows scrunched as she asked.

"A-actually, I've been busy for these past few days b-because of something. How about the weekend?" I put on a convincing smile.

"Can't you come today or tomorrow at least? It's not like you're not allowed to go anywhere after school."

"Well, just leave it. I can go on weekends only."

"Did your mom tell you anything or..?"

As much as I wanted to tell her a lie that my mom told me not to go on a school day, she was my best friend so I couldn't just make up random stuff.

"Jiyeon, what's wrong?"

"I-I have detention after school."

"That's it? Pfft, you could've just said so. You made me so nervous. I thought it was as bad as getting grounded or detention with some guy or something."

It's no big deal, it's just Jungkook.

Yea, no big deal.

"N-no, pfft, I didn't get grounded."

"Or worse imagine if you got detention with Jungkook. What would he have done to you? You guys seem so close during class."

I froze at her sentence, internally facepalming myself.

"Oh come on, what's the problem no- Wait, hold up, hold up, hold up, don't tell me you just got detention with.. aish forget it."

Slowly I nodded my head in embarrassment before I received weird glares from her.

"No to the way, you did not just get in trouble with Jungkook and now you're in detentio-"

"I did."

She slowly shook her head in disbelief before a smirk tugged on the corner of her lips.

"Sooooo, what did you do in detention?~~" she sang teasingly, nudging at me.

"Nothing."

"Pfft, 'nothing.' That's the dumbest response I ever got from you. You just got locked in detention with the guy you said you'll never like and here you are~"

"When did I say I like him?

"Of course you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"You do."

"I don't."

"What did you do?~" she teased.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass, what did you do?~"

"I said nothing."

"Caught in a lie."

"It's nothing."

"Liar."

"We really didn't."

"Spill."

"Nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G."

"Don't believe you." she crossed her arms.

"If I tell you, do you swear to your life that you will shut your mouth up about it, not to talk about it, never mention it and to never squeal like some kind of crazy fangirl?"

"This just got interesting."

"I guess I have nothing to spill."

"No stop, tell me. What is it?"

"You better shut up about it."

"Yes ma'am."

"We kind of you know, did the ahem ahem thing."

"Wait what ahem ahem thing?" she smirked, coming in closer to hear me better.

"The frickle frackle thing."

"What thing?" she smirked even more.

"The wink wonk frickle frackle thing."

"Pardon me, I have a lack of understanding and bad hearing. I don't get what you mean. Can you tell me what you did again?" she teased.

"The baby making thing."

"Oh and what do you do when you-"

"You know what never mind what I just said."

"Nuh uh uh, it's getting hot in here. I can't believe you just did.. that." she wiggled her eyebrows, nudging at me again.

"You swore to your life to never talk about it again."

"I'll keep my mouth shut."

"Good."

"For now."

I rolled my eyes at her response and scoffed.

"Just kidding. Why won't you learn how to be chill someti- Oh, speaking of the devil, look who just came." she pointed at the figure entering the classroom with her eyes.

There stood an exhausted Jungkook, looking messier than usual.

He looks like he ran a marathon or something; his top buttons were unbuttoned, his hair which isn't neatly combed and it looked like he came from the jungle or something.

His pants were also much more loose than usual, it looks like as if he wasn't able to put his belt on properly.

Even the laces of his shoes weren't tied either, his bag slinging onto him on one shoulder.

Younghee gave me a playful smirk before she returned to her seat so that Jungkook sat beside me.

"Why are you late today? And why do you look like you came from the Amazon and got attacked by tigers or something?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Apparently I passed by Song Yerin downstairs today and did an early morning exercise, if you know what I mean."

At first I thought he was kidding, but then he kept on a straight face.

After a minute or so, Yerin came into the class and sat on her seat but she winked at Jungkook when she entered the door.

I think I know where this is going.

"Did you two just fu-"

"Yes."

. . .

it's hard to have exams on my birthday. :(