Chapter 33

(a/n: sorry for making y'all wait but i updated especially today because it's my bae kookieswithjams's birthdayyyyyy todayyyyyyy)

Jiyeon's POV

Nothing could be worse than trying to ignore Jungkook but you're stuck with him in detention so you have no choice but to listen.

Yeah, that's what's happening right now unfortunately.

"Jiyeon, please, it's like the millionth time that I've been begging for you to talk to me. You know I won't stop until I find out why you're giving me the silent treatment?"

"Yeah, and I don't care. It's not the millionth time by the way, it's only been the third time."

"Oh my God, you finally talked after the millionth, I mean third time I begged."

"Big deal."

"It is a big deal. Now tell me, what's up with you?"

"Why do you care?"

"Well maybe because it's me who you're not talking to."

"And what do you call this? Shouting at you?"

"No but at least tell me why you're mad at me."

"I'm mad at you because you talk to me. I'm mad at you for your existence. I'm mad at you for everything. There, now you know."

"Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"No but that's not reasonable."

"I don't care. You aren't reasonable."

"Oh my God, can you just answer my question? I'm desperate."

"Then be desperate, I couldn't care less."

"Jiyeon, stop it."

"Stop it? Oh I guess I'll have to stop talking to you then." I faced forward, avoiding eye contact.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." he grumbled.

After a while, he came back to his desperate self and started to bug me again.

"Jiyeon, if you're mad at me because Seolhyun's pregnant. You have to understand that we haven't taken a DNA test yet."

"No it's fine, there was already enough proof." I said blankly.

"What proof? There was no proof yet."

"What do you mean 'no proof'? Hasn't Seolhyun already given you enough proof already?"

"Proof? Seolhyun hasn't given me enough pr- Holy Mother of Satan, is this why you've been mad at me this whole time? "

"Who said anything about me being mad?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"No one did, because you just made the jealous penguin come back to life."

"What the actual-"

"Jiyeon's a jealous penguin~ Jiyeon's a jealous penguin~ Park Jiyeon's a jealous- mmmff."

Before he could continue his teasing, I used my palm to cover his mouth.

"I'm not."

"Yeah, your cheeks tell me the answer to everything."

"What do you mean by-"

He pointed to my cheeks before I could finish talking, only making me slap his hand away.