Chapter 41

Jiyeon's POV

Mingyu oppa's wedding was tomorrow and I couldn't find anything to wear there.

The dresses I had didn't look formal enough for a wedding.

Now because of what happened yesterday, I don't even feel like taking Jungkook with me anymore.

Jungkook came in the classroom and sat beside me again with a smile on his face but I don't feel like smiling back.

"Jiyeon-ah~"

"Hi."

"You look grumpy today."

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Where were you yesterday evening? I was looking for you."

"I was at the park yesterday."

"The park?"

"Yeah, Minjun was looking for you."

"He did?"

"He was asking why hyung was taking care of his classmate at the hospital."

"Oh that."

"Yeah, that."

"Are you still upset about yesterday?"

"Well if by me sulking at the swing yesterday was being upset, then yeah, I was."

"I bet you didn't know what happened yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?"

"Seolhyun lost her baby because of stress."

"Does she know about it?"

"I told the doctor to tell her parents first though."

I nodded my head in response, pretending to look concerned but my inner self was celebrating because Seolhoe can finally shut up about her baby.

Mr Jung entered the classroom and gestured us to come with him.

Jungkook and I were both confused on why Mr Jung would call us at such a time.

He walked towards Principal Namjoon's office and told us to stay outside his office first.

Mr Jung started talking to Principal Namjoon in private but we could still hear him.

"Namjoon-ssi, I think Miss Park and Jeon Jungkook doesn't need detention anymore, they've stopped interrupting my classeu."

"Is that so? Well call them in."

Mr Jung gestured us to get inside Principal Namjoon's office and Mr Seokjin was also there in his office.

Is this where he keeps hanging out all the time?

Now I know where to find Mr Seokjin: in Principal Namjoon's office 24/7.

"Okay so, Park, Jeon, do you know why you both are here?"

Jungkook and I nodded our heads at the same time.

"Yeah, we heard Mr Jung talking from outside."

"So you do. I will be getting you both from your daily detention. First, because Mr Jung says you don't interrupt his class anymore. Second, next month is graduation and I want you both to graduate with smiles."

Jungkook and I smiled back before bowing a 90 degree and leaving his office.

~~

I sat across from Jungkook again today for break.

"I'm bored." Jungkook grumbled.

"Me too, but maybe because we're eating?"

Jungkook nodded his head in response before he spoke again.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke about my dick?" he spoke, making me literally choke on my food.

Jungkook pat my back and started to rub circles on my back with his hand.

"Actually, never mind, it's too long." he chuckled, causing me to give him weird glares.

"What the heck Jungkook? I'm eating."

"It's better if you just eat me instea-"

"Shut up before I shove these carrots up your nostrils."

Jungkook shut up immediately and finally I finished eating.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke about my pussy?" I chuckled.

"Oh now you're going to take revenge?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, okay."

"Wait, never mind, you won't get it." I laughed out loud while Jungkook had his offended face on.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Yoongi was passing by our table.

Well I haven't seen him for quite some time.

"Oh hi there Yoongi, long time no see. How have you been doin-"

"Bultaoreune." he muttered before leaving our table.

That was actually the most random thing I've seen in my life.

Jungkook and I just stared at each other in confusion.

"What was that for?" I asked and he shrugged in response.

~~

"Wait, where are you going? Isn't your house that way?" Jungkook asked, pointing to the other direction.

School finished and Jungkook was walking with me again.

"Yeah, I know but I'm not going there. Even that's your way to your house you know.

"Then where are you going?"

"Tomorrow's Mingyu oppa's wedding but I haven't found a nice dress to wear yet so I'm going to buy one now. My mom gave me money to buy it myself."

"Oh yeah, your cousin's wedding."

"Mhmm, speaking of, do you know what to wear yet? You don't have to come with me if you already have it."

"Actually even if I have it I would still come with you, but now I don't have it so I'm coming with you."

~~

I was checking out some nice dresses to wear while Jungkook helped me pick out some.

He helped me carry some of them, a green dress, a peach one, a pink one, a yellow one and this blue one.

Jungkook was waiting for me outside the fitting room while I tried every dress on.

The others were either tight, or too revealing, or too long, or too loose and Jungkook always shook his head at each one until one of them which caught my eye and looked like a perfect fit.

I tried it on, it was this dark blue low cut, long sleeved dress which stopped under my knees.

I turned the other way and I liked how it looked on me, it was perfect.

It fascinated me how it hugged my curves so well so I got out of the fitting room and showed it to Jungkook.

"How about this one?"

Jungkook stared at me with admiration, he didn't seem to be paying attention to what I said.

"Jungkook, Earth to Jungkook, are you here? Don't make me call all your names again. Jung Cook, Jeon Cena, Justin Seagull, John Coo-"

"What? Huh?"

"I've been asking you how this dress was? You weren't saying anything."

"I wasn't?"

"No, so how is it."

"You look stunning."

. . .

this book might end at 55-60 chapters, how bow dah?