Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

(a/n: istg you'll love this chapter :3 no smuts sry)

Kaylia was still following me around when Jiyeon ran to some place God knows and I don't know whether she was sulking or not but I couldn't care more right now.

"Oppa, talk to me, now."

"Hey Kaylia, would you know where Jiyeon went?"

"Maybe with one of the guys in school in an empty classroom." she smirked.

(a/n: no stop Kaylia is a real person you gotta stahb it smh)

"Not helping." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yeah, duh."

"Well can you at least not?"

"If you can help me find Jiyeon then okay."

"Ugh, why Jiyeon always? You know what, you're better in bed but Taehyung's not as annoying as you."

"What makes you say that?"

"Park Jiyeon this, Park Jiyeon that. You have to stop."

"Sorry, can't."

"Ugh, you know what? I'll just forget you ever existed and go back to Taehyung oppa. Well see you never." she walked away from the place, looking for Taehyung.

Finally, the school bell rang meaning that break time was over.

(a/n: it's in italics because of you judgemental readers saying that it wasn't recess. i cri.)

I was walking alone back to class when I caught a glimpse of Jiyeon and this familiar guy.

I was shocked to realise that what Kaylia told me about Jiyeon was true even though she was being sarcastic.

She was with one of the guys in the school and-

No, they aren't in an empty room fortunately for me.

I couldn't see the guy clearly so I walked closer to them.

Not like I was stalking or anything but I was just curious.

As soon as I came closer, his face was too familiar.

It was horribly familiar that it made me wish that I shouldn't even have come closer.

So familiar that my blood was already boiling in anger because this is the second time he would steal someone close to me.

The last time I got mad was because he was the guy who stole my only girlfriend that I actually loved so much, the guy who was the reason of our breakup, and the guy who my girlfriend cheated on me with.

Park Jimin.

I dare not take the first move and punch this guy because I was so furious I can kill anyone now.

As much as I would want to punch him so badly, unfortunately I couldn't.

Jiyeon was there and if she saw that I was punching him, I would have no chance with her at all.

They were walking inside class together and I walked behind them, looking like some kind of creepy stalker.

Jiyeon smiled so much when Jimin told her some joke which I couldn't clearly hear but then she suddenly saw me and frowned.

"Jiyeon, what's wrong?"

She forced a smile and shook her head before Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.