Chapter 25

Jiyeon's POV

"Sooo~ How was your day with Jungkook yesterday?~" Younghee teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Fine." I put up a blank face.

"Ohohohoho, no. Nuh uh uh, you get detention with one of the hottest guys in the school and you say 'fine.' What is fine? It's invalid when we're talking about you and Jungkook, arasseo?" she lectured.

"What is with you and me with Jungkook in detention? I mean there's no big deal, it's nothing actually." I denied.

It's everything.

"Excuse me, there's everything going on, I ship it. Hmm, let's think of a ship name now. JiKook, JungYeon, Ji-"

"No, stop. You have to stop. I don't ship it, it's not much. All that's happening is that Jungkook and I are sitting peacefully and class and-"

"If by sitting peacefully in class you mean making babies and doing all the unholy things you could ever think of. Well then yeah, you're 'sitting peacefully' in class."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Duh, asking you what happened between you and Jungkook yesterday. That's all~" she snickered.

"The usual stuff."

"What stuff?" she smirked.

"The stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Stuff which people do."

"Which stuff that people do?"

"Stuff."

"What stu-"

"I would really hate to go through this again."

"Fine okay I get it, you've been blessed by the Jungcock."

"By the Jung what?"

"By the Jungcock."

"By the what?"

"Oh my lord, are you deaf? I said by the Jung-"

"By the leather pants." a familiar voice interrupted.

Someone just interrupted our conversation and I really hate it when someone interrupts our conversation.

Gosh, this guy needs to learn some mann-

Jungkook?

Right now I'm praying that he did not just hear all of that otherwise I'll die of embarrassment.

"W-what?" I stuttered, cheeks soon getting tinted pink.

"Were you both just talking about me right now?" he laughed.

"N-no, of course not. Pfft, why would we talk about you?" I laughed awkwardly.

"As far as I'm concerned, I think I just heard someone talk about the Jungcock." he chuckled.

"N-no, what? You misheard."

"Then what was it actually?"

"We said umm, Jungkook! That's right Jungkook." I chuckled awkwardly.

"So you were talking about me."

I internally facepalmed myself because of my stupidity.

"N-no, you misheard again. We were talking about Jung cook. As in Jung, then the verb cook. Get it?"

"Nope."

"Hehe, well you know. Jung as in Mr Jung, and did you know that Mr Jung likes to cook?"

"As far as I know, it was Mr Seokjin and not Mr Jung."

"Oh yeah right, how dumb of me. Hehe, heh?"

"Park Jiyeon, it's already obvious that you were talking about none other than me." he flipped his imaginary hair.

"Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell you? No, we weren't talking about you. Tell him Younghee."

We both turned our direction to Younghee who was listening to everything.

"We were talking about you." Younghee shrugged as if everything she told was completely normal.

Jungkook looked back at me and laughed hardly.

"See? I told you, you were too impressed."

"Fuck you." I cussed.

"How about later again?" he winked.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief as if I wasn't even interested or something.

~~

The day passed quickly, soon here I was again, stuck in detention.

Sometimes I actually hoped that I never got detention and Principal Namjoon just told my parents instead.

But now that I think about it, I wonder how much my mom would yell at me if she knew that I was in trouble with a guy.

Well it made me feel better for going into detention instead, though it gets really boring now, 5 long hours in detention.

But maybe it's okay I guess, I probably would've preferred detention with Jungkook rather than some random guy.

Yeah, Jungkook was some random guy but he was already talking to me afterwards so pfft.

I had to admit, he was kind of... entertaining?

"What do we do now princess?" he spoke up, clearly heard because of the silence of the room.

"Let's play something." I suggested uninterestedly.

He returned a playful smirk and I hit his chest playfully before he held my hands together to make me stop hitting him.

"Yah, I said let's play not let's do something dirty." I chuckled in a somewhat whining tone.

"How about truth or dare?" he suggested.

"Hmm, cliché but I don't care because I'm bored so okay."

"Okay you start first."

"Fine, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"I'm so sorry for the question but my curiosity is killing me."

"Whatever just go ahead."

"Why are you a fuckboy?"

"Long story."

"I have five hours to listen to it, and if that's not enough continue until tomorrow, maybe it's a ten hour lecture." I joked.

"Not really, well. Okay here I go."

. . .

how many chapters do you think this book should have?

there was a break between our finals so here i am, back from the dead.