✞ Chapter 28

Jiyeon's POV

warning! warning! warning!

smut ahead! smut ahead!

for mature readers ahead!

skip to the next if you don't read them!

you have been warned!

(a/n: hey mina i like kim mingyu. 😂)

"Do you like them so much that you'd think they look better if they weren't there?"

"What if I do?" I smirked back, causing him to get surprised by my sudden change of attitude.

"Enough of foreplay." he mumbled before pulling me into a kiss.

Slowly he pushed me towards the wall as he gripped on my waist tightly to pull me closer towards him.

I placed my hands at the back of his neck to deepen the kiss before he started to bite on my lower lip, asking for entrance.

Soon I opened my mouth in the kiss as he explored my wet cavern.

His hand made its way to the top buttons of my blouse, lifting it up as he did so.

Then I eagerly unzipped his leather pants until they pooled down to his ankles.

"Look who's needy." he smirked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Shut up." I smiled before pulling him back into a kiss.

Soon he started to pull down my skirt and threw it to the corner of the room.

Slowly I started to unbutton his shirt, feeling his chest as I did so.

His hands slowly trailed down from my chest to my stomach, caressing it before he lowered his hand, down to my wet region.

I flinched at the sudden contact causing him to smirk at how needy I became.

He started to pull down my undergarments making me frozen at my spot.

His fingers slowly roamed around my area making me whimper in satisfaction.

"Already wet for me? Daddy hasn't even started yet." he chuckled.

He started to enter his slender finger in my hole before pulling it out repeatedly, making me throw my head back in satisfaction.

Jungkook saw how turned on I was, making him insert another finger, creating more pleasure as he did so.

"Mm, Jungkook, faster~"

His fingers worked like magic as he thrusted in his fingers at a quicker pace.

Soon he curled up his fingers which reached my g-spot and my fingers got tangled in his hair because the pleasure was uncontrollable.

"Ahh, Jung... kook.. Your fingers feel... so good."

A familiar knot started to build up in my stomach and soon I reached my climax as I panted heavily, looking down at the ground as I did so.

Jungkook lifted up my chin with his index finger to connect his lips with mine.

(a/n: lels why do i find this cyute?)

I started to kiss him back and felt his soft lips moving in sync with mine.

He didn't even notice when I suddenly pulled away and kneeled down before I slowly pulled down his boxers, making him flinch.

My hands made its way near his area, making him groan in pleasure with his husky voice, causing me to get turned on even more.

My hands roamed around his region, going dangerously close to his hard shaft before I immediately placed them on his member which made him growl.

"Jiyeon, stop teasing."

Before he could react any further, I took him in whole as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

It was difficult to take him in whole because I would be lying if I said that I was nowhere close to gagging.

"Ahh, Park Jiyeon, your mouth feels so good~"

I tried to deep throat him, making him groan even louder than he already was as he thrusted in my mouth, making me gag.

I immediately pulled away before looking up at him and frowning.

"Don't do that, I don't want to die because of your thing choking me to death."

"Sorry princess." he said before leaning down to kiss the top of my head.

I took him in again and soon I got the taste of pre-cum making me shiver as I did so.

Afterwards he started to thrust in my mouth again so I pulled away for good this time before standing up to my previous position.

"Why didn't you let me finish?" he frowned.

"I told you not to thrust in my mouth, you'll be the death of me."

"I know I am." he smirked, making me roll my eyes playfully.

He picked up his leather pants that were on the floor as he took out a condom from his pocket before rolling it onto his member.

"Soft or rough?"

"I'll go with rough since you'll go rough no matter what I say." I said as a matter of fact.

He chuckled in response cause I knew what he was going to do.

His hands gripped on my waist before he rapidly slid into my entrance as both of our heads fell back in pleasure.

He thrusted in roughly making me moan loudly at every thrust.

Jungkook didn't waste any time with the thrusting because soon enough his pace was like a guy on horseback in a race.

"Mmm, Jungkook, you're so big~" I moaned.

Today was different because he f cked me up against a wall and not on any desk.

I figured out that soon enough any of those desks could break of how hard he thrusted.

Our hips were moving in sync as well as the sinful sounds that left our mouths.

"Deeper~"

He followed my command as he held my right leg and placed it around his waist, making him f ck me senselessly against the wall.

"Park Jiyeon, you're so.. tight."

He sped up his pace even more to reach both of our highs and soon I could feel my orgasm building up in my stomach.

"I'm...coming." he said.

"Me...too."

I could already tell that he was about to reach his high because his thrusts were getting sloppier.

Soon enough we both released at the same time as we panted heavily.

Jungkook pulled himself out before removing the rubber protection and disposed it.

"You're hot." he commented.

"You're not." I joked, making him frown at me.

"Just kidding, you're hotter." I snickered.

. . .

quadriple smuteu update. :3

oh my gawd i need holy water this smuteu is kinky af, what have i written omf.

sigh i feel so unholy smh.