Chapter 40

Author's POV // Third Person's POV or whatever the fuck you want to call it because y'all are ranting me about 'author' not being a name of a person.

Jiyeon was upset, she was mad at how Jungkook kept on being bipolar.

She was upset of how Jungkook just took Seolhyun away from there like that.

She was somehow...jealous?

But she was still confused with her feelings.

Jiyeon secretly wished that Seolhyun just jumped off the building and let her and her baby die to leave the school in peace but she got rid of that thought immediately because it was a bit too cruel.

The teacher could've given Seolhyun detention and called her parents but Jungkook just had to try and save the day.

After school, Jungkook took Seolhyun to the hospital while Jiyeon walked to the park alone on her way home.

The teacher let both of them out of detention for today at least.

She stayed there in the park for some time even though it was already late.

Even if she was hungry, she didn't even have an appetite to eat because of her mood.

It was already night but Jiyeon was still sulking on the swing when she didn't notice a young boy was watching her.

"Minjun?" she asked, recognizing the little boy who went to sit on the swing beside her.

"Hi noona, you look sad." he left the swing for a while and went to hug the female.

"It's nothing, really. It's just that noona had a bad day today, that's all." she hugged Minjun back.

"Noona, where's that handsome hyung with you yesterday?" he asked, making Jiyeon gloomy all of a sudden.

"He's...in the hospital right now." she smiled reassuringly.

"Hospital? Is hyung okay?"

"Yes he is, he's just taking care of someone who has a baby."

Minjun thought for a while before looking back at her.

"Noona, is hyung going to be having a baby brother or sister?"

"Haha no, he isn't taking care of his mom."

"So is it his own baby then?"

"Not his baby either."

"I knew it, hyung might be too young for children."

"Yeah, he is indeed." she chuckled.

"But if he's taking care of someone with a baby, then you should be there in the hospital too noona."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe in the future, you and hyung will have cute kids."

"Aigoo, what are you saying?" she laughed and the boy laughed along with her.

"Noona, who is hyung taking care of?"

"It's just someone in our class who he's helping."

"Doesn't that ahjumma's baby have its own father?"

"Yeah, there should be. But neither I or your hyung know who it is."

"Noona, is this why you're sad?"

"Well maybe a little, I feel a bit lonely."

"It's okay noona, I'm here too. But don't worry noona, hyung will come for you later."

His words had made the female smile and get deep into her thoughts.

"Sorry noona, but my eomma might be looking for me. I have to go."

"Bye Minjun~"

Soon, Jiyeon was all by herself again when her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo? Eomma?"

"Jiyeon-ah, eodiyo?"

"I'm at the park nearby."

"Well it's time for dinner. You must come back home."

(a/n: do y'all know where this is going? ;) )

"Okay, I'm coming now, eomma."

~~

Jungkook was still in the hospital with Seolhyun, who kept smiling at Jungkook this whole time.

"Jungkook, thank you for being here with me. I knew that you cared for me after all."

"Don't get the wrong idea, I might be blamed for if you jumped."

"It's okay oppa, I understand how you still care for our baby."

"We already got the results, why do you still keep saying that?"

"Because our baby wants you to be with us every time."

"You mean you just want me. Please Seolhyun, why can't you leave me in peace?"

"I tried to do that earlier, but you stopped me because you still wanted me and our baby to live." she started sobbing again.

"Let's get things straight Seolhyun, what exactly do you want from me?"

"All I wanted was for you to be there for me and my baby, that's all."

"Just because of your baby?"

"Yes, and it's our baby."

"What if your baby wasn't even there in the first place? Would you still have needed me?"

Seolhyun thought for a while until the doctor entered.

"Good evening sir, are you the baby's father?"

"He is actuall-" Seolhyun was interrupted.

"No, I'm not."

"Oh, okay then. Is there anyone else I can talk to right now?"

"No, you can talk to me even though I'm not her baby's father. I don't know who the father is, her parents aren't here, I brought her here to the hospital."

"How are you related to the patient sir?"

"He's my boyfrie-" Seolhyun was interrupted again.

"I'm her classmate."

"Well then, okay sir. May I talk to you outside for a minute?"

"Sure."

~~

"So about the baby..."

"Yeah?"

"Unfortunately due to major stress caused, she had miscarried because of this."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, actually concerned even if it wasn't his baby.

Obviously, you would feel bad for someone who lost their baby, no matter who.

For Jungkook, this means that he doesn't have to be with Seolhyun anymore.

.   .   .

can y'all help vote for bts bc they're losing to exo or smth.

https://strawpoll.com/zgw7ra9