Chapter 29

Jiyeon's POV

[2 Months Later]

(a/n: y'all know that i can't write one chapter for each day out of 169 days right? 😂)

It's been some time, Jungkook and I are getting closer each day.

Somehow we're getting to know each other better every time we're in detention which is a good thing.

Everything's going along well so far, Jungkook wasn't as annoying now.

If anyone told me that all of this would happen between me and the fuckboy at the beginning of school, I would definitely just laugh my heart out and tell them they need to go to an asylum.

But then here I am, friends, or more than friends, with the school's most popular fuckboy, how unbelievable.

Jungkook entered the class with a smirk on his face as soon as he came.

"Hey babe."

I cringed at the nickname and glared at him.

"Who you calling babe?"

"The walls."

"What?"

"Duh, you. Who else?"

"The walls?"

"No, I called you babe."

"Ew, no, why?"

"Why not?"

"That's cringy."

"Is not."

"We're not in a relationship or anything so what's with the nickname?"

"I don't know, I just feel like it."

"'Feel like it' my ass. The nickname's weird."

"How?"

"I told you, because we're not dating so it's weird."

"How about we date so it's not weird?" he winked.

"Oh yeah sure, why not? Let's just date right now, right here." I said sarcastically.

"Oh okay, sure." he said cooly before leaning in for a kiss but unfortunately I stopped him using my hand.

"Yo, hold up. What do you think you're doing?" I asked, pushing his face away.

"Uh, dating?"

"Dating and kissing aren't the same thing, just in case you've forgotten." I reminded.

"Yeah so if I'm your boyfriend, I have the full authority to kiss you."

"Who said about you being my boyfriend?"

"You did."

"Don't you know something called sarcasm?"

"Yeah, I just said hi to it this morning."

"No seriously."

"You said we were dating."

"Well then we're 'friend dating' as in how there are boyfriend and girlfriend, that's official dating. We're 'friend dating.'" I explained.

"What in the world is that?"

"Friend dating, something which friends do when they date as friends."

"Never heard of it."

"Cause I made it up."

"I know."