Chapter 47

Jiyeon's POV

(a/n: double update bc i'm in the mood yay.)

Taehyung observed my actions as I pulled my chair to Yeji's original seat and I dragged hers all the way beside Jungkook's.

Until I sat down, Taehyung was still looking at me.

"Hi Taehyung."

"Hello Jiyeon." he flashed a smile in return making me surprised because last time he wasn't even talking to me.

"What a miracle, you're actually talking to me." I said sarcastically.

"How is it a miracle?" he chuckled.

"You were talking to your stuffed lion instead of me last time. Speaking of, where's 'Captain Lion'? You don't bring him here anymore?"

"He was sick yesterday so I brought him today." he grinned before opening his Gucci backpack and pulled out something, revealing the same stuffed toy he had last time.

My mouth widened in surprise, soon reacting afterwards.

"Ohh, you still have him." I grinned.

He handed him over to me so I started moving Captain Lion's arms and legs, earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

Soon I started squishing the stuffed lion's belly and played with its soft mane making Taehyung smile widely at the sight.

I gave him back his stuffed lion as he put it back in his bag.

"You seem very friendly today, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Was I never friendly?" he pouted.

"It's not like that, you just seemed so quiet last time. How come you're actually talking to me today."

"Maybe I'm just in the mood then."

I nodded my head in response and silence took over for a couple of seconds until Taehyung asked.

"Hey, did you do the homework which Mr Seokjin told us to do?"

"Yeah but I got stuck on the last question. I think it was a bonus question, the fill in the blanks part."

"Oh that."

I took out my paper from my bag, I was able to finish my homework yesterday despite the whole Jungkook drama going on in my mind.

I read the question again, my answer could be wrong or right but I don't know.

"Hey, I wrote 'very' as the answer. This wasn't even part of our lesson." I mentioned.

I showed Taehyung my paper and he nodded his head.

Bonus Question (3 marks) : Mr Kim Seokjin is ________ handsome.

"It's worldwide." he corrected.

"Huh?"

"The answer is 'worldwide', not 'very.'"

"Ohhh, okay thanks." I nodded my head before I scribbled out my answer and wrote what Taehyung told me.

I put my paper back in my bag and looked at Taehyung.

"The teacher is definitely taking some time to come to class, huh." I stated.

"Yeah, he is." he looked back at me.

Soon there was nothing else to do so we were literally just staring at each other for no reason at all, maybe we're playing the staring contest.

"Hey, now that I notice, your cheeks kind of look squishy." Taehyung mentioned.