V

Athena moved her hand and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"You are going to do so many great things...." She said, nodding and walking away.

I placed the red book with the two others I was holding and went to look for Hagrid. When I turned the corner, I was knocked over to the ground.

"Oops! Sorry bout that, Willow!" Hagrid said as he quickly helped me up.

"It's alright, Hagrid."

"Well, I found the rest of yer books. I'll take those and I'll pay fer you. Then we can go get yer supplies." Hagrid said as he took the three books I was holding and walked to the desk, where he and Athena talked amongst themselves and he payed for the books.

He came back and held the bag of books for me.

"Alright, now how about this? I'll go get yer supplies and robes, and you head onto Ollivander's." Hagrid said.

"Okay! But where's-?"

"Just over there." Hagrid said as he pointed to a small old little shop, with fancy font titled "Ollivander's- Wand maker since 1822" on it in gold.

I confidently walked my way through the witches and wizards until I opened the shop door and the bell rang. I closed the door behind me and it was quiet. Too quiet.

"Hello?" I called quietly.

I slowly walked on the creaky wooden floors towards the front desk.

"Hello?" I called louder, just as an old man came quickly around the corner on his ladder that allowed him to reach the tips of the selves. He was shriveled and gray. But his ice blue eyes glistened and his friendly grin shone.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing YOU, Miss. Abram." He said as he climbed down the ladder.

"It seems like just yesterday your mother and father were in here buying their first wands!" He chuckled, "Now," he said as he skimmed the messy shelves, with boxes unorganized and scattered. He pulled out a purple box, and pulled out a wand. It was quite standard looking but had fine wood.

I cautiously took it.

"Well go on, give it a wave." Ollivander said.

The boxes on the shelves came flying out and the wands in the boxes were scattered on the floor after I gave my wrist a quick flick. My light orbs widen as I placed the wand back on the counter.

Ollivander nodded and walked to another shelf, and pulled out a red box.

This wand that he pulled out was shorter than the first one, but had a nice swirly design on the bottom of it.

I took the wand with even more caution and flicked my wrist again, fearing what's to come. The vase with flowers on the desk shattered into little glass pieces.

"Nope! Nope, definitely not that one!" Ollivander said as he took the wand and placed it back in it's box.

He tapped his chin and thought. He walked in the back of the store and pulled out a black box.

"I wonder..." He said to himself.

He quickly came back and opened the box, and pulled out a wand that grabbed my attention at the first sight. It was a medium sized wand, and it wasn't straight, but curved. Like an arch. The bottom of the wand was solid black, and faded to a light wood color as it came to the top. A thin metal coiled around it and little metal studs filled in the area between the coils.

He slowly handed it to me and I took it with careful hands. As I took it, without the flick of the wrist, the lights in the shop flickered and a mysterious wind blew throughout the store.

The wind stopped blowing and the lights came back on after I snapped out of my daze staring at my hands.

"Curious... very curious..." He said.

"Sorry, but what's curious?"

"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Miss. Abram. It so happens that the dragon whose heart string resides in your wand gave another heart string... just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its sister gave you that scar." Ollivander said.

"And who owned that wand?"

"We do not speak her name! The wand chooses the wizard or witch, Miss. Abram. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible! Yes. But great." Ollivander said.

I quickly pulled out a handful of gold coins and placed the wand in it's box and left. I was frightened of what Mr. Ollivander had told me. I stood outside of the store, and looked around for Hagrid.

As I waited for another ten minutes, the giant silhouette was seen from afar. Hagrid was carrying bags and bags of supplies and clothing and the books.

"Well! Looks like we're done here! Did you get the wand?" He asked.

"I sure did! But Hagrid, Mr. Ollivander said that the wand's sister gave me my scar."

Hagrid stared at me.

"He explained to me that the same dragon gave two heart strings."

Hagrid gave a quiet grunt.

"Well, as long as you don't go to to bad side, we can definitely expect great things, Willow. Everyone says it." Hagrid said as we continued walking.

"Now, I've got a room for you at the Leaky Cauldron." Hagrid said, "All of yer bags will be there and all you've got to do is pack. Tomorrow morning I will be outside ready to take you to Kings Cross Station. Alright?" He asked.

"Sounds good, Hagrid." I said.

We walked back to the brick wall, and crossed through it again, where they ended up at the pub.

"Now, just go up those steps and go to room number one. Ive got important Hogwarts business to take care of." Hagrid said as he handed me my things and walked off.

With a struggle, I carried all of my things up the steps and kicked open the wooden green door to room number one. It was a small room with a bed and a vanity mirror and a bedside table and a closet. Three trunks lied open and ready on the bed.

I closed and locked the door behind me and started to unload my new stuff into the trunks. I smiled and felt warm inside as I saw the different things Hagrid bought for me. My robes were black and standard with the same H symbol for Hogwarts sewn in them.

Once I finished packing, I closed the trunks, set them to the side, and climbed into bed.

Tomorrow, I knew my life was bound to change forever...