XII

That evening at supper, Fred and George sat at their same spot with Trent, Angelina, Lee, Hazel, and a few other Gryffindors.

"Where's Willow?" Hazel asked.

"Don't know. Good question though!" Trent said.

"Last we saw her she ran away out of Charms class crying." Lee said.

"Only because George made her cry." Fred said.

Hazel widen her emerald eyes at George.

"George! Why?" She asked.

"She likes to correct me!" George argued.

"Correction, George. She corrected you ONCE and it was only because she was trying to help you. Why would she correct you just to be an arse?" Fred asked.

"Then you go and insult her like that, mate. She's sensitive enough about having friends n' all." Lee said.

George sighed.

"We should go find her." Angelina said.

"We should split up." Trent suggested.

"Alright. George and I will go down the fifth, seventh, and third floor corridors." Fred said.

"Hazel and I will go look in the courtyards and the bathroom." Angelina said.

"Lee and I will check out the dungeons and the common room." Trent said.

"Brilliant. Lets go." Fred said as all six of them got up and snuck out of the hall.

Fred and George leaped up the steps and started walking through the second floor corridor.

"Willow!" Fred whisper-called.

"Please come out!" George called.

Fred sighed in thought.

"What?" George asked.

"We need-"

"Hey!" A voice yelled.

They quickly turned around and gasped.

"Stay right there!" Filch yelled as he ran to them.

"Run!" George yelled as him and Fred started running down the corridors from Filch.

"I'm not stopping till I catch you two!" Filch yelled.

•••••••••

"Alright. So Fred and George are roaming the corridors, and Trent and Lee are checking the dungeons and the Gryffindor common room." Angelina said.

"Right." Hazel said.

Angelina and Hazel arrived on the Transfiguration courtyard.

"Maybe she's hiding in a shrub." Hazel said.

"I highly doubt that." Angelina chuckled.

"Willow!" Hazel whispered.

"Willow!" Angelina called.

"It's Hazel! Can we talk?" Hazel called as they looked around.

It was silent.

Angelina pulled out her wand.

"Lumos." She said as her wand tip lit up.

Hazel did the same and they looked around the entire courtyard without any progress.

"Want to check the entrance courtyard now?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah." Angelina responded as the two of them dimmed the lights on their wands and headed towards the other courtyard.