XL

It was now Christmas Eve in the Weasley's Burrow. Everyone was gathered by the fire in their pajamas and eating special Christmas cookies Hermione had sent that she baked.

"Alright, alright, listen up!" Fred said as him and George stood up and held their mugs of hot chocolate up.

"My twin and I would like to make an announcement." George said as everyone's attention was focused on them.

"First off, we would like to say how incredibly great full we are to have all of you in our lives." George said.

"Second off, we would like to say thank you to everyone for the gifts we are going to receive tomorrow." Fred added.

"And lastly, we would like to say...how incredibly proud we are of Harry and Willow." George said.

"Two very dark wizards and their followers are after both of you...we can't imagine how you both must feel." Fred said.

"You both are absolutely special to the Weasley bunch and to your friends. And for what is happening right now in our world, you both deserve a toast." George said.

"To Harry," Fred said as he held his mug up a bit higher.

"And to Willow," George added as he copied Fred's gesture.

"Harry and Willow." Everyone said in sync.

I stood up and threw myself in George's arms and I pulled Fred in with us.

"Thank you both.." I whispered.

"Now THAT was a toast!" Arthur said.

"Oh, that was so sweet, boys. That was sweet." Molly beamed and gave each twin a kiss on the cheek.

"Can we just have tomorrow here like, now?" Ron groaned.

"That would be highly impossible, Ron." Harry chuckled.

"If Hermione was here, she'd know how to make it happen!" Ron argued.

"I don't even think she could do that." I giggled just before I was pulled out of the living room and up the stairs.

"What are you two doing?" I gasped as I was thrown into the twins' room.

"Here," Fred said as he grabbed a throw and threw it around me to keep me warm.

"What are you-" I asked but stopped when they took me out to the balcony on the cold winter and snowy night.

They stood in front of me.

"Your Christmas present." George said.

"It's from both of us." Fred added.

"Oh..I don't need anything, really. I have enough already."

"Please. Stop, Willow." George insisted back.

I remained silent.

"Here," George said as he pulled from behind his back a small black box with white ribbon and a white bow.

"You know I won't open this until you open yours." I said.

"Then where are ours?" Fred asked.

I smirked and pointed to their bedroom. As they looked inside, they saw two envelopes flying around the room.

"Catch them." I said as they darted inside and jumped to catch the envelopes.

"I got it!" Fred said as he snatched his.

George, however, was still trying to catch his.

"Woah woah woah! Not until he gets his!" I stopped Fred as he tried to open the seal.

"Got it!" George snickered as him and Fred went back to the balcony and started to open their envelopes.

"Ready Fred?" George asked.

"Ready George." Fred responded as they opened their cards. As they opened their cards, two tickets fell to the ground and they quickly picked them up.

They read the tickets and both of them gasped.

"You're welcome."

"Willow!" George gasped.

"How did you-"

"Don't ask, Fred. Just enjoy."

Fred darted out of the room.

"DAD! RON!" He shouted.

"I can't believe you got us tickets to the Quidditch World Cup game...we've been trying to get these for years and they've been sold out." George said.

"Well, lets just say I had to deduct some galleons from my vault."

"Oh, you didn't have-"

"Hey," I said as I placed my finger on his lips, "I wanted to."

"Well, go on. Open yours." George said.

I smiled softly and took the ribbon off the box. George took the ribbon and tied it into my hair where the bow would show. I giggled and slowly opened the box.

"Wil! How come you got those two tickets but not-" Ron burst in.

"Check under the tree tomorrow, Ron." I said.

Ron huffed and walked back out.

"Go on." George said.

I opened the box and my eyes widen when I saw what lied in front of me.

A gold necklace with a hollow gold heart pendant shone and glimmered in front of me.

"It's just from me. Not Fred." George chuckled.

"He has your gift somewhere he just wanted you to think it was from both of us." George added.

"Do you like it?" George asked with worry as I didn't change my facial expression as I stared at the necklace.

"George..."

I looked up at him.

"I-it's..it's beautiful." I whispered.

"Here," he said as he took the necklace and put it on my neck.

"It's not only my gift to you..but it's also my way of apologizing for everything bad that happened between us. I hope it can symbol what we have now." He said.

I turned around and looked deep into his eyes.

"George, we are each others symbol of what we have.." I said.

He stared into my eyes and got lost within seconds.

"George say something." I whispered.

"I want to have babies with you." He said.

I burst into laughter. Was he for real?

"What?" I asked behind my laughter.

He grinned and laughed as well.

"Sorry. What I meant to say was," he said as he grabbed my hands, "I love you and I hope we can be with each other until we die." He said seriously.

He leaned in and passionately kissed me, holding me tightly. He pulled back.

"Merry Christmas, Willow." He whispered.

"Merry Christmas, George." I choked as he held me close to him and we stood with each other in the snowy night, and watched the snow flurry in the starry night.