XIX

I ignored Fred and Trent and sat down next to the wall, and George sat next to me. It was comforting and I think he knew I thought that too.

"Willow, are you alright?" Hazel asked.

I looked at her and smiled a bit and nodded.

The train came to a stop and we all stood up.

"Wait guys, the first years get off first. Then us. Just wait." Hazel said as we all sat back down.

"Bye guys. Wish us luck!" Dean called as him and Seamus left.

It was silence in the cart, but I could feel eyes staring at me. Fred's eyes.

"Well, first years are off. I think it's best we go." I said as I made a quick getaway.

George stood up and quickly went after me, followed by Lee and Hazel.

"I'm telling you George, I'm done with Fred for a while."

"Well, I'm always with my twin, y'know," George said, "But on another note, I mean, if he hurt you then I want to stay away from him for a while too."

"No, don't do that. You'll ruin the relationship you have with him." Hazel argued.

They were silent.

"Alright, alright, what exactly is the reason you're ignoring Fred?" Hazel asked as they hopped onto one of the carriages.

"I heard Trent and him fighting in the compartment when I was standing right there with Angelina, remember? And Trent said that Fred called me odd and weird, and hearing that coming from one of my best friends, it hurts Hazel. It really does." I squinted my eyes.

"Well when George threw that punch at Fred, I think he learned to shut up. Honestly though!" Lee cried.

I remained silent.

"Look, I think you should give it three days, and then try talking to Fred again." Hazel suggested.

"Well, if it's three days, then I'll just hang with Willow. Three days isn't much, Haze." George said.

"Hopefully you'll be in her classes then." Lee said.

George's face dropped at the thought.

"You've been in practically all of her classes for the past two years, AND you are in Quidditch together. I wouldn't worry. If anything, you could always fake sick in the hospital wing for three days with Wil." Lee smirked.

George and I smirked and nodded.

The carriage came to a stop and we got out.

"Hey, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Hazel said as she wandered off once we entered the great hall.

"Alright. Goodnight, Hazel." I waved and smiled.

"See ya, Haze." Lee and George nodded.

"Come on, lets sit at the front so we can see the sorting better." George said as we walked and sat at the front of the Gryffindor table.

"Here," Percy said as he held out three pointed hats.

"What's this rubbish?" George asked.

"Put them on. It's a requirement." Percy said.

So we put the pointed hats on.

"I feel like such a bloke." Lee said.

"Indeed." I agreed.

Fred, Trent, and Angelina walked in, and immediately sat next to George.

The doors swung open and McGonagall came walking in with the small first years following her. The first years gasped as they entered the hall, and pointed to about every inch of the magical and graceful room.