XVII

"Willow. Willow, wake up."

Harry was standing above me, with his bags and my bags all ready at the door.

"Wake up, Willow. Come on, the train leaves soon." Harry said.

Like last time, Hagrid was waiting there by the end of the staircase.

"Well! Rise and shine, sleepy head!" Hagrid chuckled.

I could have collapsed on the spot.

"Sleep well?" Hagrid asked as we walked out of the pub.

"Indeed." Harry said.

"No." I groaned.

"No? Why so?" Hagrid asked.

"You try sleeping on the wooden floor all night."

"Now I feel bad." Harry frowned.

"Don't worry about it. I'll sleep on the train. A good nine hours should be good" I forced a smile.

"Nine hours?" Harry asked.

"Well Hogwarts isn't down the road, Arry'!" Hagrid said.

We finally arrived at the incredibly busy and incredibly noisy train station, where people where rushing in and out of the building and in and out of trains.

"What are you looking at?" Hagrid asked a couple that passed him and gave him odd stares.

"Alright Harry. Here's yer ticket. Now I've got to get goin' because Dumbledore..well uh...he be wantin' to see me." Hagrid said.

Harry looked at his ticket and scrunched his eyebrows.

"But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says platform 9 and 3/4." Harry said as he looked up and Hagrid was gone.

Harry looked up at me.

"Come on, Harry. I know the way." I yawned as he grinned and followed me down the steps and through the crowds of people.

"Willow!"

I turned around and saw Lee Jordan.

"Lee! Hi!"

"Who's that with you?" He asked.

"Just a friend." I smiled, trying to cover up Harry's identity for now.

Harry walked forward and read the platform signs.

He saw a conductor and stopped him.

"Excuse me sir?" Harry asked.

"Why yes?"

"Do you think you could help me find platform 9 and 3/4?"

"9 and 3/4? Think you're being funny, do ya?" He asked as he walked away.

"It's the same every year, packed with muggles of course! Come on." A lady's voice called as her and her five children walked with her.

They all had orange hair.

"Muggles?" Harry repeated as he followed them.

"Percy, you first." The lady cheekily said.

The tallest and eldest of the children, with his chin up high, raced towards the barrier between 9 and 10 and was suddenly in the wall.

Harry shook his head in confusion.

"Fred, you next!" She said.

"He's not Fred, I am!" One of the twin ginger boys said.