XXXVII

The next Hogsmeade trip, I decided to stay back with the twins. It was snowing and cold and just as everyone was leaving, I was talking to Harry in the Transfiguration Courtyard corridor.

"So why couldn't you go?" I asked.

"My uncle won't sign my permission form."

"Why?"

"Because he's a bloke, that's why." He said as I laughed.

"Why didn't you go?" He asked.

"It wasn't that fun last time. George or Fred couldn't go and I was just with Hazel last time."

"And?"

"She was upset the whole time. It just wasn't that fun...Hey!"

Harry turned to me.

"Why don't you use your invisibility cloak?"

"To get to Hogsmeade?"

"Yeah!"

"That's actually...a brilliant idea."

"You're welcome."

"I'll talk to you later." He said.

"Alright. And be careful, Harry!" I called out.

"I will. You too!" He called back as he ran off.

I sighed and decided to write to Mrs. Weasley. When I entered the common room I found some parchment and grabbed some ink and a quill and headed down to the Great Hall. I sat at one of the tables and started to write,

'Dear Mr. & Mrs. Weasley,
How have you been? I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, but with all of the things going on now with Harry and I, things are quite hectic. However, I found out that Remus Lupin was my godfather. Words cannot describe how happy I am to know that I still have one remaining true family member left. I also found out that Sirius is Harry's godfather. Harry doesn't know yet, but I'm hoping he will soon.
I just wish that this cold winter can be over with and we can come back to stay at the Burrow. I miss it there. But hey! We'll be back there in a week for the holidays! I just remembered!
Well, I'm going to end this letter now but I just thought I'd share the news. Hope all is well and I'll see you soon.

-Willow'

I smiled and folded up the parchment and walked outside, where Fred and George were building a snowman.

"What are you doing?" Fred called.

"Same goes for you!"

"Building a snowman!"

"Got it!" I laughed.

"Come over here!" George called.

"I'll be right back!"

I sighed and decided to go and take a walk to the owl tower.

When I walked, I couldn't help but think. Why couldn't Harry just know? Wouldn't it be less stress if he knew that Sirius was his godfather?

I arrived at the tower and called out for Kasper.

"Kasper." I called, as the black bird landed in front of me.

"Haven't seen you in a while, buddy." I smiled as I stroked his feathers.

"Want to make a delivery for me? Here," I handed Kasper the note.

"Take that to Mr. & Mrs. Weasley." Kasper flew away in the snowy sky.

I walked out and stood at the top of the steps to the tower and looked out at the view. I could see Hogsmeade. I wished I could have gone with the twins, but it was alright that I could stay here with them. The twins. That's right!