XXXVIII

I woke up with my body all sweaty and my eyes wide open.

"Willow?"

I looked to my left and saw Fred, and only Fred.

"You alright?" He asked as he stood up from the chair and looked down.

I looked around and tried to make sense of where I was and what had happened. It was night time, I figured that out. I knew I was in the hospital wing and I had remembered a dog attacked me.

"Where's George? A-and everyone else?" I asked.

"George went to write a letter to mum and dad, and Dumbledore showed up a little bit ago but you were sleeping...I think." He said.

"Oh,"

"Willow, what happened?"

"What?"

"Well just now you were practically panting and shaking your head in your sleep. Plus you're all sweaty."

"Oh. J-just a nightmare." I lied.

"Another one? About what?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Fred just stared at me with a worried look.

"Was it about George again?"

But thankfully, as if fate did her a favor, George walked in the hospital wing.

"Is she up yet?" George whispered without giving himself the chance to see that I was actually up.

"Yes George, I'm awake now." My eyebrow twitched.

He looked at me and shook his head quickly.

"Oh!" He laughed.

"Oh, Willow," he gave a small smile and hugged me, "I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried sick, love." He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"No, I'm alright now." I said.

"What did you say to mum?" Fred asked.

"Just told her that Wil will be alright to come back home for the holidays. That's all."

"That's it?"

He nodded.

"George, of course she'll be alright. You're so dim-witted sometimes, mate."

George rolled his eyes and sat in the chair to my right.

He smiled softly and held my hand.

"Alright boys, I'm afraid it's time for you to leave. You may visit Miss. Abram tomorrow after class." Madame Pomfrey said.

"Oh, come on-" Fred argued but was cut off.

"Hush up, Mr. Weasley. She needs her rest."

"That's all she's been doing is resting!" George argued.

"Enough. You are dismissed."

The twins huffed and stood up.

"See you tomorrow, Wil." Fred patted my head.

"Sleep tight, love. I love you." George kissed my forehead.

"Sleep tight, George. I love you too"

"Lights out, Miss. Abram." Madame Pomfrey said.

"Yes, mam'."

                        ••••••••••

The next morning, I woke up on the train in the compartment. I was startled and shot straight up but couldn't stand.

"Woah woah woah," George said as he stood up and caught me.