LII

"We're home!" They yelled as they plopped my bags down.

Footsteps came rushing down the steps.

"Willow!" Ginny grinned as she rushed over and hugged me.

"Aww! Missed you, Gin!" I hugged back.

"Hey, Wil," Ron croaked.

I scrunched m eyebrows when I heard Ron's voice.

Fred and George burst into laughter.

"Shut up!" Ron yelled in attempt to them.

"It's okay, Ron," I slightly laughed as I hugged Ron.

Percy came down the steps.

"Pleasures mine, Willow," Percy nodded.

"Hey, Percy," I grinned.

"What," Fred said.

"A," George added.

"Perfect prefect!" George and Fred screamed and danced around Percy.

"Will you two grow up already?"'Percy snipped.

"Never!" They sang and danced.

"I'm sure you're...proud," Ron nodded to me.

"Hey," George whipped his head around, "I should have you know that I am the first one in this family to be in a relationship!"

"No, actually, I am," Percy said.

"Since when?" Fred asked.

"About two or three tears ago with Penelope Clearwater," he smartly smirked.

"Is she blind?" George asked.

"Yes," Fred answered.

Percy huffed and headed upstairs again.

"Prat," they scoffed.

The other door burst open and Molly and Arthur came rushing in.

"There she is!" Arthur cheerfully laughed as Molly gave a grizzly bear hug to me.

"Are you hungry? Should I-" Molly said.

"Can the girl go five bloody minutes without you asking if she wants food?" George yelled.

"Yeah besides, Ron is the one you should be asking," Fred chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ron squeaked.

"You love food?"

"Alright, alright," Molly calmed them down, "Ron, Fred, take her bags upstairs, would you please?" Molly asked as they nodded and took my bags upstairs, and Ginny sat at the table.

"Well, welcome back, Willow. We love to have you here," Arthur beamed.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Come on," George said as he took my hand outside into the hot and sunny day, and we walked, fingers intertwined, all the way to the apple tree by the lake.

"It's still beautiful..." I said as I stared at the scenery.

"Like you," George kissed my cheek.

I smiled and leaned against the apple tree, and George wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You know it amazes me how fast time has gone," I said.

"Hm?"

"The time. It's crazy. It felt like just yesterday we were on the train to Hogwarts playing Wizards Chess and pigging out on the whole cart I bought of treats," I laughed.

George couldn't laugh. But he smiled at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"George, what is it, love?" I asked with a look of concerned that splashed on my face.

"You're right. The time does go by fast...it'll be like tomorrow I'm marrying the most beautiful girl in the world, and I'm looking at her right now," he said as he stared into my recessive eyes.

"It'll seem like tomorrow we are going to have a child to raise and take care of, a-and I'm going to have a job a-and we're going to be living in our own place, a-and-"

"George! Calm down, sweetheart!" I said loud and clear as I placed my hands on his face.

He stopped.

"Don't worry about that just yet..please? Just...focus on what's around you at this moment. We're alone," I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "and it's a gorgeous day here with you, and we're by our favorite spot, and I'm going to be with you the rest of the summer, and fall, and winter...and..spring.." I said as I slowly leaned in and kissed him and the sentence died.

It had been a few seconds before he snapped out of it and kissed back.

His hands traveled my curves and my back while we kissed sweetly.

I pulled apart.

"Lets lie down," I said as he pulled me down with him and we lied on the green grass.

"I didn't get any sleep last night..." I yawned.

"Then take a nap," he smiled.

I snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around me, close and tight to him as if I would run away.

"Hey George?"

"Yeah?"

"What happens if-"

"Nothing will happen, I promise. I'm here to protect...us.." He said.

I kissed his neck and quickly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

"Us..." He repeated with a kiss on the forehead to me.