LIII

About another month had gone by and things were getting hectic around the Burrow because it was the night before the Quidditch World Cup.

"Ginny, did you take my toothbrush?" Ron asked, running around the floors of the house.

"Dad, where's my shampoo?" Fred asked, running around the floors of the house.

"Hey, have you seen my money I had sitting out on the dresser?" Harry (who showed up a few days ago with Hermione,) asked, running around the floors of the house.

"Why are we packing last minute anyways?" Hermione asked herself, running around the floors of the house.

I heard these comments shoot back and forth, and watched everyone scatter around the house, as I sat there with Mrs. Weasley at the kitchen table drinking tea.

"Absolutely ridiculous..." Molly shook her head.

"I know," I responded.

"You're very smart for packing a week ago, Willow. Unlike all of them," Molly gestured her hand to the rest of them.

"Ron!" George yelled.

"What?" Ron innocently yelled back.

Foot stomps were heard on the stairs.

"What the bloody hell did you do with it?" He yelled.

"Oh God..." I groaned as I scooted my chair back and rushed up the stairs, Molly behind me.

"With what?" Ron squeaked.

"You know!" red-faced George scoffed.

"George, George, George," I said as I approached him, "calm down, okay? What'd you loose I'll help you find it," I calmly offered with my hands on his shoulders, giving him a relaxing massage.

"Nothing," George huffed.

"Well it's obviously something for you," Ginny smirked at me as she passed by.

George sighed and ran his fingers through his long orange hair.

"Okay calm down Georgie," Molly said, "now who do you want help from?" Molly asked.

"Oh, wait," George said as he turned to me, "what was that one spell you used that brings objects to you?" He asked.

"Accio," I said.

"Looks like you've got competition, 'Mione," Fred yelled up the stairs.

"What was that?" Hermione called back.

"Nothing!" He called back, laughing.

"Alright, um...mum, you wanna go finish tea with Wil?" George asked.

"Alright, that's my cue to leave," I said as I put up innocent hands and walked down the stairs, Molly following behind me.

"That boy," Molly giggled, "always is looking for ways to make you happy," she giggled.

"I'm not just saying this because I'm his mother, but you're very lucky to have him, dear...he's a keeper," she winked.

I smiled.

"I told you I didn't take it, you tosspot," Ron said from above.

Arthur came downstairs.

"Willow, why don't you head onto bed? We've got a full day ahead of us, I'll get them all into bed now too," he said as he headed upstairs.

"Oh," Molly said as she put the teacups in the sink and headed over to me.

"Goodnight, dear," she hugged.