XLV

"I do hope I made my story clear," Dumbledore said.

"Yes, sir."

"Oh! I should also tell you," he said as I looked up at him with full attention.

"Bellatrix has been sent to Azkaban." He said.

I felt relieved. As if my worry and fear has been postponed.

"Thank you professor. For everything," I said as I hugged Dumbledore, who chuckled in front of the common room door.

"No need to thank me, my dear. Now you've got friends waiting anxiously for your arrival." He winked and walked off.

I beamed and let out a happy breath and said the password to the common room and entered.

"-but when she got hit though, I had to fight him, mate. You weren't there!" Trent was in the middle of saying as I slowly crept in.

"I just hope she's okay. I just want to take her home with me." George said.

"So why don't you?" Hazel asked.

"I don't know. That's a little too soon to ask her to move in with me, I think." George said with a sigh.

"How bad did she get hit though?" Fred asked.

"Fred, I told you! He put the curse on her like, twice or three times. That's enough to keep someone in a hospital bed forever." He shook his head.

"I disagree, Trent," I said as I turned the corner.

They all looked up and Hazel screamed as they all shot up and threw themselves at me.

"Guys, guys, I can't walk!" I hollered as they backed off.

George walked up to me and put his hand on my arm.

"How are you though?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Still feeling a bit of pain and I can barely walk, but I'll be okay."

"How'd you get up here then?" Trent asked.

"Dumbledore helped me."

They all stood quiet.

I felt George and Fred staring at me but I didn't want to look. I knew how they were feeling and how incredibly worried they must have been.

"Lets just go. I want to go home." I said as I turned around and used the wall for support to walk.

"Hang on, love. I got you," George said as he picked me up bridal style and kissed my forehead.

"I packed your bags, Wil. They're on the train already." Hazel said as we all walked out of the common room.

"Thanks, Haze."

We all made our way down to the entrance courtyard without a word. The courtyard was packed with students saying their goodbyes. People looked over and pointed and even came to say goodbye to me for the season.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"Don't know. I just want you on that train, okay?" George asked as we made our way to the train.

Hagrid was there.

"Blimey! Willow!" Hagrid said as he quickly walked over to us.

"Willow, I's heard you's came to me hut. I'm sorry fer-"

"It's okay, Hagrid. It really is," I slightly smiled.

Hagrid sighed.

"Say, Hagrid, can we just get on board?" Trent asked.

Hagrid nodded.

He walked over and slid open the red and black door.

Hazel entered first, followed by Trent, then Fred.

"You coming?" Fred asked.

"In a minute," I said.

Fred shrugged and walked further in the train.

"Hagrid, I'm sorry." I said.

"What do you have to be sorry fer?" He asked with furrowed bushy black eyebrows.

"I-I think I broke your door..."

Hagrid laughed a jolly Santa laugh.

George grinned and chuckled.

"The door needed to go, anyways," Hagrid said with a chuckle.

"Goodbye, Hagrid. Write me." I smiled as George let me down and I hugged Hagrid.

It was like hugging a big bear. It was welcoming and warm and happy.

"I will most definitely write to ya," Hagrid nodded with a smile.

"Come on, lets go," George said as he looked back and saw people starting to head towards the train.

I nodded as George wrapped his arm around me and helped me walk on the train.