LXI

"A-are you serious?"

"We wouldn't lie about this, Harry," Fred said.

"So she now is cured with four elemental powers? Brilliant!" Harry sarcastically snapped and slapped the sides of his knees.

"I don't know why Dumbledore won't let us go and talk to her..." Hazel quietly said looking into the common room fire.

"Because it's dangerous and life-risking, Haze!" Trent argued.

"Willow is our friend! Didn't you listen to her all these years? That's all she wants to do is protect us, not harm us!" She instantly defended.

Trent huffed and sat back.

"You don't suppose the necklace could be purposely given to her by Bella-"

"We don't know, Ronald. All we know is that Willow is cursed. I think the main thing we should focus on here is finding out how to destroy the curse," Hermione cut off Ron.

George stood up and walked to the window and looked out of it.

Everyone exchanged glances and Fred slowly stood up.

"Hey, mate...don't worry...we'll destroy this curse no matter what it takes...alright? That's a promise, and you know I'll never break a promise, especially for you, Georgie," Fred said.

George turned around and his watery eyes stared at Fred. Fred's face dropped when he realized George was on the verge of crying. All George could do was give a nod of the head to Fred and head upstairs.

"Alright, here's the plan, I'll go and stay with George. Hermione, you, Harry, and Hazel head to the library and try to find some research on the Elementile Curse. Ron, keep guard of them entering the library. Harry, why don't you snatch your cloak just incase," Fred said as Harry nodded and headed upstairs, "Trent and Lee, I want you two to follow Viper and listen in on him and see what he is up to. There is absolutely no way he didn't do a thing about this. Actually Harry," he turned to Harry who returned, "hand over the cloak to Trent. Also, grab the Marauders Map please," he said as Harry left again.

"Now, we will all meet back here at midnight. It's seven right now so we have five hours, alright? Lets go," Fred said as everyone teamed up and went off.

~*~

"I can't believe I wasn't there to witness this whole thing," Hermione said.

"I wasn't there either," Harry added.

"Yeah, same here, because you sent us to bed," Ron argued to Hermione.

"Would you three even want to see your friend scared out of her bloody mind like that? She was absolutely horrified! Everyone was calling her names and screaming and running away from her...I feel so bad for her.." Hazel said.

"But we will help her, she can't stay like this forever. I'm sure there's a way to destroy this curse," Hermione said as they entered the library.

~*~

"Alright, seven in the evening, where would pretty boy be?" Trent asked.

"Should we ask him if he wants crackers?" Lee asked.

Trent snickered.

"No lets think," he said.

"Well lets use the map, dumbass," lee held up the map.

Trent rolled his eyes and tapped the map.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," he remembered to say. He remembered when Fred and George taught him how to use the map in their fourth year.

"Alright, let me know when you see him," Trent said as they skimmed the map.

Voices were heard and footsteps were approaching.

"Trent, the cloak!" Lee hissed as they threw it over themselves and watched Snape and Viper go by, murmuring to each other.

"Found him..." Lee whispered.

"Come on," Trent said as they followed the two Slytherins.