X

The next morning, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping and singing a happy tune.

I opened my eyes and without stretching, jumped out of bed with a grin and snatched my uniform and a pair of robes.

I leaped to the bathroom and quickly stripped and changed into a white button-up blouse, a gray vest, a black skirt, black flats, and my Gryffindor tie.

The common room had kids scurrying around and pacing around in nervousness and anxiousness. They were all over the place trying to gather their thoughts and retrace their steps or remember this or that.

And like they said, they were standing there, waiting for me.

Fred and George were standing by the bulletin board, going over the notifications and information.

George reached in an envelope and took out three pieces of paper.

I walked over to them and grinned.

"Morning!"

They looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning!" Fred sang.

"Sleep well?" George asked.

"Never better. You?"

"I slept well. Of course Georgie here didn't." Fred chuckled.

"Aw, how come?"

"Well, I remembered that we get our schedules. Here, I took the liberty to take yours and give it to you." George said as he handed me a piece of parchment.

"But anyways," he said as I took it, "what if we're not in the same classes? Sure we ARE in the same house, but what if we don't have any classes together?" George asked.

"Well, we're bound to find out now, aren't we?"

They nodded and unfolded the paper each of them had.

"Alright. Read yours out loud Willow, and if Fred or I have a class with you we'll say I." George said.

I nodded and started to read off of the paper.

"Potions."

"I" both of them read.

"Alright! Not so bad so far! Next is Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"I" Fred said.

"Herbology."

"I" George read.

"Lunch."

"I" they both read.

"Brilliant!" I grinned.

"Transfiguration"

"I" Fred said.

"Charms."

"I" they both said.

"Flying."

"I" George said.

"And lastly, free period."

They didn't say anything after that.

"What do you two have?" I asked.

"Practice." Fred said.

"Practice? For what?"

George pointed to a piece of paper on the board.

"Quidditch?" My eyebrows twitched.

"It's the school sport. It's bloody brilliant, that game!" Fred said.