XLIII

"Look at her! She knows how to fight," it hissed.

"Now, now, Bella, lets let her make her decisions on her own.." Malfoy calmly but slowly said.

"Who's Bella?" I asked quickly with my wand out.

The voice giggled as it slowly stepped forward. Their heeled tall black boots walking and breaking branches and crunching the leaves. Their long black dress flowing magnificently, and their grand and frizzy brown hair still as a tumbleweed.
She had striking, yet, villain-like features. Her hollow cheek bones and hollow nose and eye creases. Her ghostly complexion and her big brown eyes. Her yellow and crooked, shark-like teeth.

"Hello, dear," she sweetly cooed as she licked her deep blood red lips.

I stared at her, but flinched. My scar was on fire.

"Something wrong?" She asked then gasped, "Is it your...scar?"

I didn't respond. I was too focused on the intolerable pain that was shooting on my forehead.

"Let me see it, dear," she hissed as she approached closer. The closer she got the more it hurt.

"Stop! Stop please!" I begged with tightly shut eyes.

Bella grinned and licked her lips.

"Give the necklace...and I won't touch your scar...!" She grinned with wide eyes.

She lifted her finger, with hideous long natural nails, and slowly moved it towards my scar. I screamed and squirmed as I fell to the ground.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" I begged.

"Hand over the necklace," Malfoy demanded at once.

I remained squirming and screaming on the ground.

I couldn't! George gave it to me! I would feel horrible giving it away! But it held secrets too? Secrets that could help me! Or even Harry! No. I couldn't. But the pain. Oh the pain...

"Um, excuse me?" A voice asked from behind Malfoy.

Suddenly, the pain vanished and Bella and Malfoy turned around.

I opened my eyes and saw McGonagall.

"I am going have to ask you to please step away from her ," said as she shot Malfoy a spell and Bella flew off with a hiss.

"Willow, Willow," she quickly said as she kneeled down next to me, "I'm going ask you to head back straight to the castle, do you understand me?" She asked.

"What? No! Where are the others?" I asked.

"Others?"

"Willow!" I heard.

I stopped running and looked around.

A figure ran into me and knocked us both to the ground.

I quickly looked up and held my wand out.

"Trent!" I gasped, throwing my arms around him.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked quickly.

"No time for that. Death eaters aren't far behind. Run!" He said as he grabbed my hand and we started running.

"I found 'em!" A death eater shouted as red flares came shooting past me.

I turned around.

"Stupefy!" I called.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Trent called back to the death eaters.

"Crucio!" The death eater growled.

Trent blocked it and he made us take a rapid turn.

He found a tree and stood up against it and pulled me in with him, hovering his hand over my mouth and keeping me close.

The death eaters' footsteps were coming closer and closer.

"Stupefy!" I jumped out and stunned one death eater.

Quickly, Trent did the same and stunned the other death eater.

"Nice," Trent said breathlessly.

"Come on," I said as I took his hand and we ran more of a distance in the woods.

"Fred! George!" I called.

"Hazel!" Trent called.

I was stopped by a force and was pulled backwards. I screamed and Trent tried to pull me back but the opponent was too strong.

"Let me go!" I hissed through my clenched teeth.

"Hand over the necklace!" Malfoy spat as he held his wand against my neck, choking me.

I was gasping for air and started to see stars.

"N-never..."

Malfoy spun me around to face him and he growled and pointed his wand at me.

"Crucio!" He hissed as I screamed of horror and terror and pain.

I fell to the ground, once again, and cringed to the pain.

"Crucio!" He hissed again.

I screamed of bloody murder and pounded my fists against the dirt ground.

"Stop!" Trent cried out as he was dueling Malfoy.

Green and red flames bursted above me like fireworks on the Fourth of July.

"No!" I heard before all was black and all was silent.