LV

"Wil,"

"Wil,"

"Wil, wake up! We're leaving for the cup soon!" Ginny shook my still body that had been sleeping.

I mumbled as I opened my eyes and found myself lying in Ginny's room.

"Feeling better?" Ginny asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Huh?"

"Don't you remember? What happened last night?"

"George and I had a fight. But then it was all okay...right?"

"Half right. You must have been dreaming, Wil...sorry," Ginny sighed.

My heart sank.

I felt dizzy.

"Willow, are you alright?" Ginny asked with a look of worrisome smacked quickly on her face.

I shook my head.

"I-I need some water.." I said in a hoarse voice as Ginny hurried down the stairs.

How could this be? Just yesterday George and I were in love. Now...does this mean we are not? My head throbbed just thinking about the confusing and bewildering situation.
My brain started to over think everything. Where would I go next? Where would I stay next summer? How could I get over this? How am I going to live without George? I know I could be the one to get us back, but he did hit me, and it hurt. Physically and mentally. I wondered how George was taking it. I was going to ask someone.

"Here, Wil," Ginny set the glass on the small table next to the bed.

"Thanks, Gin," I gulped down water.

"Better?"

"No. Gin, h-how's he...taking it?"

Ginny sighed and responded, "not too well, Willow. He's a wreck when you're at Lupins or your uncles house for the summer. Now broken up? Imagine.."

"But Fred said he understands," she added.

"I don't feel so well,"

"Oh no...you're still going though, right?"

"I-I don't know, Gin. My head and my stomach, oh God," I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Let me get mum," she left and came back soon with Molly.

"Willow, dear. I heard what happened, are you alright? What's the trouble?" She asked.

"My head and my stomach," I whimpered again.

"Unwell you can't go?"

I nodded.

"Ginny dear, tell your father Willow won't be going. It's okay," she said as Ginny sighed and left the room.

"Willow, if it makes you feel any better, I am absolutely livid with George...and he's not any happier than you are..." She said.

I started to cry...something I hated to do in front of others.

"What is it, dear?"

"Too much. Too much bloody stuff is going through my head! G-George, a-and Bellatrix, a-and worrying about all of you and H-Harry! A-and-"

"Willow, Willow, Willow," she shook her head, "why are you worrying so much like this?"

"B-because! It's...it's..." I couldn't finish. I burst into tears.

Molly stroked my hair for comfort.

"Willow? Willow, what's wrong?" Arthur came in and asked with sympathy.