XXXIV

I walked through the snowy grounds and the snowy air with my hands in my pockets and my braid brushing out of my face.

I approached the fencing to the shack as I saw two figures standing there.

"It's fascinating isn't it?" The girl asked.

"Yeah." The boy responded.

"Hermione? Ron?"

They turned around and grinned.

"Willow! Hey!" Hermione grinned.

"Hey, Wil." Ron smiled.

"Hey you haven't seen Harry around by any chance have you?" Hermione asked.

"No? I thought he couldn't come because his permission form wasn't signed."

"Well, he finds his way." Ron said.

"Well, see you two later. Have fun." I said as I walked off and back to the castle.

When I entered, only a few kids roamed the halls. It was quite deserted and strange. Like, as if something wasn't right. But everyone is at Hogsmeade, so it's okay.

I entered the common room and walked up to my dorm and took my coat off and boots off. I walked in the bathroom and washed my face and put my makeup on again and brushed my teeth. I changed my clothes into a casual black dress with a flowy bottom. I put on a pair of short black heels to go with it.

Just as I was about to leave my dorm, a letter, folded in the shape of a bird, flew to my and landed gently in my palms.

I opened it and read,

"I'm in the Great Hall.

-George"

I tucked the note in my bag and quickly made my way down to the Great Hall.

I stood around the corner of the open doors and took a deep breath.

No one was in the hall except for George. He was standing there, right there, waiting for me.

"Hey." I said.

He stopped shuffling his feet and looked up and smiled.

"Hey." He said as he walked over and rubbed my back.

"You look lovely, love." He smiled.

"Thank you. You look so handsome." I tugged on his dress shirt. He was also wearing dress pants and shoes.

"Thank you."

"So where are you taking me?"

He took my hand, ever so gently, and walked to the end of the hall, at the corner of the last table, where two plates have been set up, on top of a fancy white table cloth, with fancy silverware and two candles for the centerpiece.

I gasped.

"Oh, George," I placed my hand over my heart, "it's so sweet!"

"For you." He smiled as he handed me a rose.

"...George! My favorite flower!" I smiled.

I took the flower and placed it on the table as I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me.

"You're so sweet. So thoughtful. You're the best." I said in his ear with a sniffle as a few tears shed.

"I love you, Willow." He said quietly as he held me close to him.

"I love you too, George. And I'm so sorry for our fight."

"Me too. I hate it when we fight."

"It's like there's no happy in the world."

He pulled apart a bit but still held onto me. He looked down and into my eyes.

"You're the reason I wake up every morning with a happy feeling, you know." He said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I shed a few tears and smiled.

"Me too."

I leaned in and softly pressed my lips against his. He was shocked for a bit but came back to reality and kissed me back.

"Shall we eat?" I pulled back.

"Yes, we shall." He grinned as he rushed over to my chair and pulled a seat out.

He lit the candle and tapped his wand on the plates, where our dinner appeared.

We talked about a lot. Friends, families, Sirius and Bellatrix, and even the future. But that topic came up when we got through with dinner.

"Now what?" I asked.

He cleared the table in a snap when he tapped his wand on the table.

"May I?" He asked as he held an arm out.

I took his arm and we exited the hall together.

"And to think we've known each other for five years...better enjoy these corridors while we can...two more years and.." I stopped walking and looked around with a look on my face.

A look like no other.

It wasn't sad, but it wasn't hurt. It was both, times fifty.

"Willow?" He asked.

I couldn't respond.

"Willow, what's wrong, love?" He asked as he quickly held me close and softly stroked my cheek.

I teared up. I teared up as I looked all around the corridor. My watery eyes lied on his now.

"Tell me." He whispered but begged.

"Time flies...that's all..."

"Where is this coming from?" He asked with concern.

"No where...just..." I burst into silent sobs and hid my face in his neck.

His soothing words and hums kept me quiet in the night sky, but my tears were screaming for help.

"Come on, lets get back." He said as he took my hand and squeezed it tightly as he quickly took me up to the common room.

"Follow me." He whispered as he crept up the stairs.

Without a word, or a squeak, I followed him into the boys dormitory.

Oddly enough, Fred or Lee or any of the others didn't return yet. Then again, it was only nine-thirty.

"Wh-wh-wh-what-" I struggled.

He kissed me softly as his way of telling me to calm down and to keep quiet.

He pulled the covers over on his bed and gently sat me down on the edge of his bed.

He took my shoes off and set them to the side.

He took off his shoes and put his night robe on and took his wand out.

"Accio Willow's robe" he said as my lavender purple night robe came flying in. He caught it and stood me up ever so gently and help me put it on.

"You look so sleepy." He said.

I nodded.

"Here. Lets lie down." He said as he got on one side of the bed and he patted the space next to him.

Without hesitation, I climbed in next to him and he pulled the covers over both of us.

He pulled me close and held me tightly.

"Goodnight, love. Sleep tight. Alright?" He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I moaned a soft moan and nodded.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered with a final kiss to my forehead and he turned the lights out with the flick of the wand.

However, as I lied there and fell asleep in his arms, he lied there and remained awake.