LIV

I held my hand protectively over the cheek with an open mouth and heavily breathing, as I stared at the wooden floor.

Slap!

this time it wasn't me...

"Are you mental? You just hit her, you arse!" Fred shouted.

My eyes built up with tears as I continued to stay motionless in my frozen position.

It had been a few seconds before a gasp was heard.

"Shit," George said as he rushed to my side, "Willow, Willow love, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I'm so so sorry, please I-I didn't mean to, I swear," he quickly said with a mouthful.

"Willow?" He asked again to the motionless body.

But the motionless body slowly stood up and looked up at him with fearful eyes of green.

"Y-you just hit me..."

"I know, I'm a git, a huge git, you don't understand how mad I am at myself, please Willow, I'm so sorry it'll never ever happen again," he kissed my burning cheek.

"You're right," I said lightly.

"What?" He stopped kissing.

"It'll never happen again..."

"Wh-wha-?"

"I'm sorry, George...I-if you're going to be abusive, I-I can't be with you..." I bit my bottom lip to keep me from crying hard.

George was lost for words.

His face had dropped and his heart was crying.

"Wil-" Fred cut in.

"No, it's fine, Fred..." I said as I quickly collected my things with George saying, "Willow! Please, no! Stop!"

"Until you learn from what you did...don't talk to me. Your hit really hurt, George..." I said as I walked out of the door and closed it behind me.

I crept down the stairs and into the kitchen and out the door. Footsteps came charging after me.

I let out a gasp as I was tackled to the ground and my body was turned around and pinned down.

"Willow! Listen to me!" Fred hissed.

"What?" I cried.

"What's wrong with you? Didn't you hear him? He's sorry! He learned his lesson!"

"I-"

"You're not breaking up with him, Wil! You can't! It wasn't on purpose!"

I let out shaky breaths.

Fred stood up and helped me stand up. George was standing a few feet away, with a mentally broken look painted on his face.

"Talk," Fred demanded.

It was silent.

"Talk!" Fred insisted.

George sighed and walked to me, who flinched and he stopped.

"It's okay, she's fine, George," Fred said as George cautiously walked closer to me.

"W-Willow, I-I'm so....so sorry...." He said with a hint of beg in his whisper.

"Why did you do that?" I cried.

A look of guilt and sorrow hit him.

"I-I don't know...but...but it wasn't on purpose...why on heavens would I hit my beautiful girlfriend?"

I didn't respond, but I stared at the ground.

"I've got this, Fred," George said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah,"

"You know where to find me," he walked back into the house.

"I don't know how many more times I have to apologize for you to come back," he said.

I looked at him this time.

"You don't have to anymore..." I said as I threw my arms around him.

A huge breath of relief escaped George as he held onto me ever so tightly, and could have bursted into tears at that moment, but didnt.

"I'm sorry, Georgie!"

"Sshh sshh don't apologize, it's okay, it's okay, it's over with. It's done, forget about it. I love you too much to stay mad," he whispered and kissed me.

"I love you too," I smiled a tad.

"Lets just...lets just go to sleep now. Alright, love?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Here," he said as he lifted me up and carried me in the house bridal style.

Kisses were exchanged on the way back up to the room.

"That's better," Fred greeted.

"Goodnight, Fred. Thanks," I smiled as George lied me down on the bed.

"Anytime, Wil," he smiled as the lights were turned out.

George's presence suddenly appeared next to me and he held me close to him, and kissed my forehead.

"I'll never ever hurt you ever ever again...that's a promise...a promise to you from me." He whispered.