LI

Today was the day I was finally going to the Weasleys for the rest of the summer after being with Remus for a month!

I woke up bright and early that morning, all dressed and prepared to go. The tossing and turning night I had last night didn't make me tired, though. Nothing would now!

"Remus!" I yelled again, aggressively knocking on his bedroom door.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed as he opened the door, all dressed, himself.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He laughed as I flew down the steps and ran out the door, where my suitcases sat.

"You know, it's almost like you really want to leave me!" He smirked as he closed and locked the door.

"Look, Remus, don't do that! I just haven't seen my boyfriend in a while, or my best friends, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are like the parents I never knew. Understand that. Now lets go!" I anxiously screeched as I grasped onto Remus' arm and he picked up my suitcases.

He gave a chuckle and nodded.

We were suddenly standing in front of Kings Cross Station.

I let go of his arm and ran inside.

I looked around the entire station from the balcony for a group of redheads.

I stood and looked around with peeled eyes, until I spotted two tall redheads with long hair.

I grinned.

"Willow, wait!" Remus called as I ran down the staircase and through the crowd of people.

I ran until I stopped a few feet away from them.

They change over the past two months too. They got even taller! And their hair grew out. Puberty definitely struck. But they looked brilliant.

Fred quickly glanced over and did a double take on me.

He nudged George and pointed to me and George did a double take.

"Are you gonna come over here and see me or are you two gonna keep glancing?" I called.

"Merlin!" Fred and George said to each other and laughed as they walked over to me.

"Merlin, Wil! You look brilliant!" Fred said with a grin.

"Beautiful as ever is more like it, Freddy boy," George added and rubbed my arm.

"Thanks. You two look great, yourselves!"

"We try," Fred flipped his hair as I laughed.

George grinned and sighed, looking down at me.

"Come here, you!" He cheerfully said as he gathered me in his arms and held onto me tight as he spun me around.

"Missed you," George said as he kissed me.

"Missed you too," I smiled.

"Well!" Remus said from behind.

I turned around with a grin and Fred and George looked up with bright beams.

"I didn't expect you to run off so quickly, there!" Remus chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I cooed.

"That's alright, my dear. I completely understand," he said with a meaningful cheeky beam, "now, here are your bags. Write to me as soon as you get to the Burrow. Kasper is still back home but I'll send him out to the Burrow as soon as I get back, alright? You have your wand?"

"Yes, Remus," I said as I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"Alright. Have fun, dear." He smiled.

"I will. Thanks for everything, Remus. I love you," I said as I hugged him.