XLIX

The next morning, I was awoken by something walking across my stomach.

I scrunched my eyebrows and opened my eyes slightly as I saw Kasper, with about five or six letters and a package and a copy of the Daily Prophet.

I grinned excitedly when I stared down at all of my mail. I didn't know what to start with!

The door to Harry's room slowly creaked open, and I gasped and held my breath and went bug-eyed.

Harry slowly peeked his head around the wardrobe closet, and once he saw I had awakened, he smiled and said,
"Oh hey, good morning."

"Morning, Harry. Look at all this stuff!" I grinned.

"Yeah," he said as he walked over to his dresser and held up a stack of letters, two packages, and a copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Look at all mine," he smirked.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"My uncle is at work and my aunt took Dudley out," he informed me.

"Great!"

"So wanna open our stuff?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'm starved-"

"I've already got breakfast cooking. Waffles and toast and bacon," he smiled.

I smiled. Harry was so nice and generous.

"Well come on then!" I grinned as I gathered all of my mail and he gathered his and we headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. The smell of breakfast was heavenly enough to make someone faint, and the sound of the bacon sizzling roared in my ears.

"You can start," he said with a smile.

I opened it and read it to myself.

"Who's it from?" He asked.

"Hazel,"

"Oh, the one that's by Trent all the time?"

"Yeah," I giggled, "Here, I'll read them out loud," I said as I coughed.

"Dear Willow,
It's crazy. We are in our sixth year! Just yesterday it's like I approached you and Fred for the first time asking if you were going to the same class. I don't know if you knew this, but my mum's a muggle. Well, yeah. She showed me how to use a telephone! Look it up if you don't know what it is. Oh, never mind that, you do know, sorry. But if you are interested in talking on the phone sometime, let me know and I'll tell you what the number is. (Mum told me but I forgot).
Anyways, take care and can't wait to hear from you.
With all love,
Hazel" she read.

Harry laughed.

"I remember this one time after my first year, Mr. Weasley showed Ron how to use the phone, and Ron called here and my uncle picked up the phone," Harry laughed.

I dropped my jaw.

"All I remember is hearing Ron yell,
'Harry! You there? It's Ron! Ronald Weasley! Hello?'"

Harry and I laughed as Harry came over with two plates of food. Harry opened almost all of his letters while I stuffed my glee face with the mouthwatering food.

I decided to continue my letters...

"Willow,
Have a great summer. Please don't return to Hogwarts with a baby in your stomach.

-Trent," I chuckled with a little blush.

Harry laughed.

"Oh, Trent..." I sighed.