XVI

Harry's eyes widen and his jaw dropped as he saw the new and happy world.

"Alright. Now we's just got to go and find yer supplies and books, Arry'!" Hagrid said as the three of us started walking.

"But, Hagrid...How can I? I haven't any money." Harry said.

"Well there's yer money, Arry'!" Hagrid said as he pointed to Gringotts.

"Gringotts Wizard Bank! Ain't no safer place, other than Hogwarts maybe." He said.

"I've got my money. So um..." I toyed with my small purse.

"Tell you what, you can shop on yer own and meet Arry' and I back in the Leaky Cauldron. Alright?" Hagrid asked.

"Sounds brilliant. Thanks Hagrid. Bye Harry! Have fun!" I called back and waved as I went off on my own.

"Oi!" I heard as I walked through the massive crowds of people.

I looked around but didn't seem to pay attention to what exactly was behind me.

"Um, hello! Remember me?" Trent asked as he held my shoulders and spun me around to face him.

"Trent!" I laughed and hugged him, "It's so good to see you!"

"Good to see you too." He smiled.

"Get any shopping done?"

"No. I've been too busy talking to my other friends."

"Well, come on. You can shop with me." I grinned as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into Flourish and Blotts.

"Boy it's crowded." Trent said.

"Yeah it is. But we can manage. Alright, we need-"

"Level three of the potions making book, level three of the dark arts and transfiguration book, level three of standard book of spells, divination book, and level three of Herbology." Trent memorized.

I stared at him with raised eyebrows.

"Well alright then!" I rolled my eyes, tucking my list back into my pocket. So much for that...

I snatched a level three of the spell book from the front table, and grabbed a dusty copy of the potion and transfiguration book.

"Here. I got you a copy of the divination book." Trent said from behind as he held out a book.

"Oh thanks! Um, the potion and transfiguration books are here and the spell book is on that table over there." I said as I pointed to the front table.

"Brilliant. All we need now is dark arts and Herbology. From what I can remember my mum saying, they're up the stairs and to the right." Trent said.

"Thanks. I'll grab you a copy if I find them." I said as I walked up the steps to the second floor.

It was much quieter up there then it was on the bottom floor.

I looked around and noticed a short boy with platinum blonde hair and a pointed chin. He had to be in his first or second year. He was ripping pages out of books and stuffing them in his pocket.

"Excuse me, but I don't think you're aloud to do that." I spoke up, curling my upper lip expressing a disgusted-like expression.

He looked up at me. The cold gray eyes looked like no other than Viper Malfoy's.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but does it look like I'm going to listen to you?" He asked.

I stared blankly at him.