LXII

"Georgie, I know you're feeling bloody horrible right now, but you can't-"

"Can't what, Fred? Can't. What?" George spat.

"I was gonna say you can't let this bloody affect you! What do you think we're all doing now? Trying to save her! Not harm her! If anything you should be the first one to help us all!" Fred argued.

George huffed and rolled his eyes and paced the dorm room.

"Georgie, if you truly love her like you say you do, you'll stop going mental like this and you'll do all you can to help save her. Not sit up here like a brat and cry about it. Did you ever see Willow truly cry and pout when someone she loved was is danger? Huh?"

George was silent.

"That's what I thought. Willow actually was the first person to step forward and help and try to save someone."

George sighed.

"Alright," George said.

"Alright what?"

"Alright...what do you want me to do?" He asked.

~*~

"Sir, I didn't do anything, I swear to it!" Viper hissed.

"But don't you believe it is an odd manner for you, a Malfoy, to formally invite a Gryffindor, and not only just that, to invite one of Hogwarts' celebrities, to accompany you to the ball?" Snape asked.

"What's so odd about it?"

Snape threw Viper to the wall and held him there with his wrists against the stones on the cold wall.

"Don't you even ask me that foolish remark," Snape spit.

Viper winced and tried to wiggle free.

"Now why don't you just be the gentleman you are and step forward and commence yourself.." Snape slowly said to Viper's face.

"I'll tell you that I do know what the curse is. But I'll let you know that I did not purposely hand over the necklace to the girl," Viper spat, "give me a swig of your famous brew if you don't believe me.."

"Follow..me.." He said as he let Viper go and they continued walking down the corridor.

~*~

"Did you find anything yet?" Ron asked the three.

Hermione had been reading in a book, Harry had been looking for books with Hazel still.

"Hey, come here," Hermione whispered.

They all rushed over.

"Look what I found.." Hermione smirked as she pointed the the bold cursive title in the book,

'The Elementile Curse'

~*~

Fred and George secretly entered the Great Hall and quietly closed the doors behind them.

"What are we in here for?" George asked.

"See if there are any traces or anything Willow left behind here," Fred whispered as he looked carefully.

"But the hall is cleaned up now, mate,"

"So?"

George shrugged and they looked around.

But after an hour of looking, nothing was found and they left the hall.

"I told you," George said.