XXI

Two days later, George and I were on our last day in the hospital wing together. We have been given our homework to do and Hazel would bring us freshly cooked food from the Great Hall, instead of us continuously eating bread and soup from the wing.

It was evening time, and George and I were, of course, lying down in the hospital, when Hazel and Angelina came in with Fred and Trent.

"Look" George whispered to me as we looked over and saw their entree.

"Alright. It's been three days. All four of you need to talk." Angelina said.

I gulped and kept my head bowed.

"Fine. We'll leave. But you better talk this through." Hazel said as she turned on her heel and walked out of the hospital with Angelina.

"Say Wil, did you happen to see my brown shoes when you got off the train?" Fred asked.

I looked up.

"Your shoes?" I flatly asked.

He nodded.

"At a time like this you're worried about your shoes?"

He sighed.

"Look Wil," he said as he walked and sat on my bedside, "I'm really sorry for everything. You know, what you heard," He said, "I just still hope we can put this behind us and you and I could be close again?" He asked with a slight smile.

"What do you mean close?" George asked.

"Back to being one of my best friends, George." Fred said as he turned back to me.

"Alright. Apology accepted, Freddie." I smiled as I sat up a bit more and we exchanged hugs.

"Alright," Trent sighed, "my turn." He said as Fred pulled away.

"Yes, Trent, your apology is accepted too." I giggled as he bent down to give me a hug.

"So we're all good?" Fred asked.

"Um...not quite." I eyed George and Fred looked at him.

"Would you two please excuse my twin and I?" Fred asked.

Trent and I nodded and Trent helped me stand up.

"Feeling better, are we?" Madam Pomfrey asked as she came around the corner.

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, I wish you would have let me check, but you seem to be walking fine. You're excused." She said as she walked to George's bedside.

"C'mon," Trent said as we walked out of the hospital wing.

"So...Angelina told us all your dream you had on the train when you ran off." Trent said.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"If it helps, I've had the same thing happen to me with a girl I really like." He slightly smiled.

"Really? Who is she?" I smirked and nudged his arm.

"Well, I don't really want anybody to know." He said.

I groaned. This boy...

"Fine."

We walked into the common room and sat down on the couch.

"Where's Lee?" I asked.

"Don't know...oh wait! I think I saw him last out at the Transfiguration Courtyard with Seamus and Dean." He said.

I nodded.

"Trent may I ask you something?"

"No, I won't marry you, Wil. I'm only thirteen." He chuckled.