XXII

The next day, I woke up with struggle, but it was a relief to find Fred and George waiting for me in the common room like always. I was grateful to discover that I had all of the classes I didn't have with George, with Fred. I even had some classes with Hazel and Trent!

It was time for dark arts. I walked in and stood very confused for a moment, but then had a hunch as to what to expect.

There were no tables for anyone to sit. Just a wardrobe closet standing tall in the middle of the classroom.

"What's going on?" George asked from behind me which made me jump.

"I think we're learning about-"

"Alright there Scarhead?" Viper cut me off as he approached me.

George quickly grabbed my hand.

"Leave her alone, Malfoy." George said.

Viper raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Oh look, Abram! You've got yourself a boyfriend!" He laughed.

George quickly let go and I felt my face go red. I've never glared at Malfoy the way I did at that moment...

"A-alright c-c-class!" Professor Quirrell called.

Viper shot us a glance and walked away.

"C-can anyone t-t-tell me wh-what a B-B-Boggart is?" He asked.

I raised my hand.

"Y-yes?"

"A boggart is an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of the viewer's worst fear."

"Excellent! T-ten point to G-G-Gryffindor." He said.

"N-now, the sp-spell you'd all u-use to actually d-defeat the Boggart, is R-Ridikkulus. Say it with me." He said.

"Ridikkulus." Everyone repeated.

"Now, wh-who woul like to t-test the b-b-Boggart closet first?" Quirrell asked.

Everyone shuffled around and raised their hand.

"F-form a line!" Quirrell ordered as everyone found their spot in line.

I was fourth to go. I didn't really know what my greatest fear was, honestly. Sure, I had fears, but my greatest?

A girl was first to go. Her fear was a cobra. Then a boy went and his fear was a dragon. Another boy went and his fear was a banshee.

It was my turn now.

"Come on, Willow!" Someone yelled.

I stood and held my wand out.

The room went dead silent.

As the closet door opened, Fred and George walked out of the closet.

"Is that Fred and George Weasley?" People would mumble.

I felt my heart race and my eyes widen.

The Boggart twins were smiling at me.

But behind them, two death eaters approached them.

They felt a sensation behind them and turned around.

"Stupefy!" The twins yelled as the death eaters yelled "Avada Kedavra!"

I stood and watched my best friends duel with two powerful death eaters.

Soon enough, the death eaters won, and Fred and George lied on the classroom floor...dead.

"Say the spell!" A girl yelled.

I stared at the dead twins.

I couldn't move.

I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I saw blackness.

~*~

"Think she'll be okay?"

"Probably. Just fainted."

"I can't believe you two were her Boggart though!"

"Correction, us getting killed was her Boggart."

"Must have been a nasty fall. Look at her face."

"Lets give you a fainting potion and see what your face looks like when you hit the ground, Trent."

"Probably the same it does now." I said with a sleepy grin as everyone around me laughed.

I fully opened my eyes and saw that I was in the hospital wing...again.

Fred, George, Lee, Trent, Hazel, and Angelina were all crowded around me.

"How you feeling?" George asked.

"Tired."

"Well, you fainted in dark arts when the Boggart appeared. You had a pretty nasty fall. Got a slit on your face from a loose nail in the floor and you broke your nose. But no worries. Madam Pomfrey gave you a sleeping draught and fixed your nose and healed your slit. You just have to stay here one more night." George said.

Now, I realized I had another major duty and problem on my shoulders. I had to protect Fred and George from Bellatrix and Voldemort and the death eaters with all I've got...me and me wand.