XXX

The twins and I found a compartment, with Trent and Hazel already in it. We accompanied them and sat down, with myself next to the window, and George's arm around me.

"What's this?" Hazel smirked.

"George and Willow are pregnant. News arrived this morning." Fred said.

"Seriously Fred?" I raised a sharp eyebrow as Fred was laughing.

"When did you two become a thing, here?" Trent asked.

"I'd say...three weeks ago?" George said in an unsure tone.

I nodded.

"What's the matter, Wil?" Hazel asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I'm fine." I said.

"Alright," Trent said as he stood up and closed the shade to the window so I couldn't look out of it, "speak up." He said, sitting back down.

I sighed heavily.

Damn Trent...

"It's just...I got a note." I took the note out of my pocket and handed it to Hazel. She and Trent read it over.

"You gonna go?" Trent asked.

"Not without George and Fred. If you want you can come but-"

"We're going." Hazel said as she folded the note back up and handed it to me.

"Now you've got four people protecting you-" Trent started.

"No, I don't care that much about MY safety. It's all of yours that matter the most to me. This is my problem, not all of yours. I have the scar, you don't. I'm the one they're after. Me and Harry."

"Wil, you've gotta stop putting people's lives in front of yours this much. You're human too. And you're just as good as we are." George said.

"Sorry for being loyal." My eyes did a somersault.

"Listen, we all protect each other, but try to keep ourselves safe as well. This goes for all of us. Understand?" Fred asked.

They all nodded. Except me.

"Willow. Please." Fred sighed.

Damn Fred...

"Fine."

George kissed my cheek.

The lights on the train went out about halfway to Hogwarts, and when they did, Hazel and I gasped and George's grip around me got tighter.

"What was that?" Hazel asked.

"Probably a burnt bulb." Trent said.

"Through out the whole train?" Hazel hissed.

The wheels on the train were squeaking and slowing down.

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet." Hazel said.

"Ask Trent. His brilliant mind must have a logic explanation." Fred sarcastically said.

"Ha. Ha. Funny!" Trent snarled.

The rain was pouring and I found myself shivering.

"Wh-what's happening?" Hazel shivered.

Our compartment door slid open in the blink of an eye.

Slowly, a big black cloaked figure was slowly floating past our compartment.

Trent let out a little squeak and I widen my eyes.

"Dementors." I whispered.

The Dementor slowly looked over and slowly crept it's way in...

The cloak lifted its head and two bloody dry and chapped lips in the shape of an O were shown. The same feeling I received when I was encountered by a Dementor in the tunnel happened now. It felt as if my soul was being sucked out of my body and I couldn't control it. I was loosing consciousness. I could feel myself collapse to the floor and George's arms trying to lift me back up. It was black, but I heard a scream. Hazel's scream.

                       •••••••••

"Willow. Willow wake up. It's George."

"What happened?" I asked as they all let out a relieving breath.

"The Dementor. It..it...God I was so scared." He said in a hush voice.

"Here, this is from professor Lupin." Hazel said as she handed me some chocolate.

"Good news though. The lights are on and it's not cold and we're heading back to Hogwarts now." Trent said.

"You alright now?" Fred asked.

"I need to sleep." I said.

"Wil, you've gotta go and sing in the choir soon, remember?" Hazel asked.

"Ah, come on, Haze. We've got about two more hours anyways." Trent said.

"Yeah, besides," George said as he lifted me up and sat me on his lap like an infant sleeping on his mothers lap, "sleep might do her good." He said as he held me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why where those things here?" Trent asked.

"Don't know. I know that Wil had a hearing to go to at the ministry about this. She told me that she was in a tunnel or something with her cousin, in the muggle world I should add, and two of them just...showed!" George said.

"But...why? Especially in a muggle suburb!" Hazel pointed out.

"Who knows. All I know for a fact is that they're out to get her. It's quite clear." Fred said as Remus opened the door.

"Kids, I just got back from Harry's compartment. The same exact thing happened to him." He said.

"Really?" Trent asked.

"Really. Now listen, when she wakes up, nothing will be mentioned to her about it happening to Harry. Understand?" He asked.

They nodded and he left.

"Boy, a lot had happened to both of them at the same time hasn't it?" Trent asked.

"Chosen boy. Chosen girl. Put two and two together, Trent." Hazel said.

"Well, I think it's a good idea to put this aside and lets hear what Dumbledores got to say about it. Maybe they're here for a good reason." George said.

One thing that they didn't know, was that I wasn't sleeping.