XXIX

"Willow. Willow wake up."

I mumbled and shook my head.

"Willow. Love please wake up."

I quickly opened my eyes and the bedroom light was on. Fred was kneeling in front of me and George was still behind my body.

"Wil, you alright? What happened now?" Fred asked.

I quivered my bottom lip and hid my face in the pillow.

"Love, please. It's good to let it out." George whispered.

"You were screaming bloody murder. Thank Merlin we put a silencing charm up around the room." Fred said.

I quickly turned to face George and I hid my face in his neck.

"Don't leave me...please don't leave me." I shakily whispered as I clenched onto him for dear life.

He looked at Fred with a look of worry.

"I'm right here, Love. Nothing happened. It was just a bad dream." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Fred, go get her some water or something." George said as Fred nodded and left the room.

"Alright, what happened?" He asked.

"I can't say. It's too much."

"Was it about me?"

I nodded.

"Did something happen to me?"

I nodded and cried some more.

"W-we were married and I-i was at your f-f-funeral. A-and F-Fred r-replaced you a-and y-you and I had t-twins n-named Hazel and Trent b-because they died in the b-battle. Th-then I s-saw your casket being lowered in the g-ground." She cried.

"Why are you having these dreams?" He asked.

"I don't know!"

Fred came back with a cup of water.

"Here," George said as he handed me the cup.

I sat up and drank some water and calmed down.

"Better?" Fred asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to stay up or fall back asleep?" George asked.

"Sleep..."

Fred nodded and patted my head and went to turn the lights off. He was always so good to me, just as much as George was.

George held me tight and stroked my hair.

"That will never ever happen. I promise you. You and I are going to live or die together. Understand?" He asked in a whisper, "And I'll make sure of it." He added.

I nodded once again.

"I love you. Sleep, love." He whispered as she drifted back to a peaceful sleep.

                       •••••••••

The next two days were spent at the Leaky Cauldron or at Diagon Alley, where we bought all of our new books and supplies.

I even used my money and bought Fred and George new and improved Beaters' bats. My gift in return was a very memorable one.

"Willow, please don't thank us. But we all decided to get you a little gift." Arthur said to me when we were in Borgin and Burkes.

"Oh, you didn't have to get me anything, Mr. Weasley."

"But we did." He said as he walked out.