XXIII

Things were back to normal once I was let out of the hospital after the Boggart incident. I spent Christmas at the Weasley's, the Burrow, and we also celebrated my birthday.

Arthur and Molly Weasley simply adore me. They loved everything about me. Therefore, I have been invited to stay with the Weasley's from now on mid-summer and for the holidays.

Now, I also decided to give up on Quidditch and join music and art groups instead. I joined the school choir and I got art lessons on the side by Flitwick.

Things have definitely changed in the past two years. Fred and George have definitely changed. They got taller, hair grew out, and their voices, of course, deepened. Trent and Lee did the same. Hazel and Angelina got taller and prettier. Hazel's hair grew out some more too, but Angelina kept hers at shoulder length. She also lost weight. They were all now in their fifth year at Hogwarts.

Harry was in his third year with Ron and Hermione. And boy have things changed. Harry, as well, got taller and voice deepened. In his first year, Harry was the one who discovered the hidden object under that three-headed dog, Fluffy. It was the sorcerers stone. And who was to meet Harry by the stone? Professor Quirrell. But I bet you didn't know that under Quirrell's turban was the face of Voldemort. Thankfully, Harry defeated him.

In Harry's second year, Ginny Weasley, sister of Fred and George and Ron, opened the chamber of secrets. Harry found her and faced Voldemort once again, only he was in his sixteen year old self form.

Harry and I have gotten really close too. Seeing it as that we are now neighbors, we found ways to communicate when we weren't ordered to do chores.

It was a mid-summers day, and I was sitting alone at a park listening to a radio. I sat on the swing and softly swung back and forth, as the warm breeze brushed through my red locks.

I looked up and saw Mary and her friends strut up towards me.

"Yeah, get her, MeeDee." One of her friends called to Mary.

"Look girls, wittle Wiwow is awone. Got no where to go, Abram? Huh? Where's your mum and dad?" Mary spat as her friends chuckled.

"Are they dead?" She squeaked.

I grinded my teeth and I shot up and stormed over to Mary and held my wand out. I held my wand to Mary's neck as Mary's friends laughed.

"You can go suck one for all I care." I hissed through my clenched teeth.

The skies started to churn. So quickly and rapidly. From sky blue to dark gray.

"Looks like a storms coming." One of her friends said.

"We'll see you later, Mary." Another one called as they ran away.

Not only did the skies change, but the temperature changed too. It was cold. It started to rain.

I dropped a swear word to Mary's face and quickly walked away.

"Where you going, Abram?" Mary spat as she followed.

I ignored her. I had better things to do...

"Get back here!" Mary called as she started running towards me.

Now I started running.

The mud splattered all over our clothing and our entire bodies were drenched. I found a tunnel around the corner and ran in it. We both stopped and tried to catch our breath.

"You're a foul evil git, you know that?" I spat.

"Yeah. I'm aware." Mary smirked.

The lights in the tunnel flickered out.