LVIII

George huffed, pushed through his friends, and continued arguing.

"We've been together for how many years now? I said 'I'm sorry' how many times now? I know for damn sure I said I love you enough times to get my point across to you, Willow! And another thing, I never stopped loving you! I meant to tell you that-"

And with that, George was instantly cut off when I screamed to the top of my lungs without a warning, even to myself...

"I've had enough, George!" And when I screamed I twirled around, and without any idea of what had happened, flames shot across from my wand and everyone screamed and jumped back in fear. A half circle of flames formed around me, and I was the center of it. The ice sculptures were melting and it was getting hot as an oven in the hall. I looked around at all of the horror faces splashed on people's faces as they looked at me like she was a...a...a monster..

"She's a villain!" Someone shouted and pointed.

"How did she do that?"

"She's gone mad! Mental!"

"She's a..a..she's A DEMON!"

People continued to scream and holler things at me as I ran through the flames and ran up the staircase in panic. With tears flowing down my face, I burst into the common room, I opened the window and peeked out. People were in the courtyard yelling and pointing in towards the hall.

"Oh God please for your sake take me away," I cried with a river of tears as I looked up in the night snowy sky.

To my surprise, I was standing in the middle of a deserted town.

I slowly and cautiously walked around, looking at the houses. They looked frankly familiar to me and thought they looked like my old home that was seen in the photos from Remus.

I stopped walking and thought...

I couldn't take George anymore.
The people in Hogwarts don't like me anymore.
I caused destruction and I have no idea what I just did and how I did it.
Fred and Ginny hasn't spoken to me in months.
Viper ended up ditching me.
More people were turning against me in the school now.

I couldn't take it...

I released, not flames, but ice and snow from my hands. I widen my eyes and opened my mouth as I tested my new...power?

I tried to change my power back to fire, and I did. I was able to control fire and ice! 

I continued walking forth with a bright smile on my face as I looked around. Hopefully people wouldn't find me here. Hell, I didn't even know where I was! I released more ice and more flames, and when the flames were released, I got rid of them using the ice. When I turned my head, I saw a poorly destructed home, with the name 'Abram' painted on the old mailbox.

I took the twist out of its position and let my natural Crimson locks flow gracefully. My wand was my savior as it helped me change from the dazzling dress to a long, dark, and elegant black dress made of velvet.

With a bright and new grin expression painted on my face, I walked up to the house door, took one look at the empty street with a smirk, and slammed the door shut.

I am home.